Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    If you want to live in the past ... and hold results of a player who couldn't even do regular 1 2 3 combo because of network latency a 15-6, then "write a nasty mail" :0 and get beaten 10-0 in the next 24 hours,obviously the results are weird.

It really is bad writing nasty mails to people tho, you know ? VERY BAD. I would never stoop that low. and my friends shouting it out, wasn't me. So please, don't hold a grudge. :P Your tank friend is a lot nicer, but he got a little spiky in our last encounter "how did this guy ever beat distro?" after a 2-0, then the results followed by 3-1 with me yawning on the sidelines. I forgot to mention, I couldn't afford an eos8, or a ros (not even a 9)... playing with a eos6 and a cr1, some 4 honor level down would balance a missing bike significantly. Still in my recovery mode since I purchased my last 14 amp boot (yummy)

;] But you know what they say ... FA has OP DAMAGE ... pew pew pew ! eos6 or eos8 ... cr2 or cr1 ... lances are awesome.

O.O DRAMA IS SO MUCH FUN specially when you get your a$$ whooped and then a$$ whoop everyone who has a$$ whooped you. Must be a mental shock ! No wonder so many people hate me. ROFL.
    Connection issues, and no grudge here you brought up this convo so I feel I have to remind u. I didnt call you anything in the mail idk what u didn't comprehend by it. why would you wait until I'm not there then start trash talking that's when Han was owning u also btw. Lmao, you really at calling it 10-0 okay was 3pvps after war yes I lost then after war I told sam to tell you to come back to ds and the end result was 9-7 then after that u disappeared and then a fabricated shout.

Omg I should have just waited and call someone for the show
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 12-11-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Connection issues, right and I call you anything in the mail idk what u didn't comprehend by it me asking why would you wait until I'm not there then start trash talking that's when Han was owning u also btw. Lmao, you really at calling it 10-0 okay was 3pvps after war yes I lost then after war I told sam to tell you to come back to ds and the end result was 9-7 then after that u disappeared and then a fabricated shout.

Omg I should have just called someone to view the match up
    NOPE ! * POP CORN * Keep up with the stories ^^ 10-0. Sam is still here in forums. He was observing on a mule. So was LyoV, he is online often on Elvis. For some reason Turco doesn't like you, at all ... and he did the shout. I was totally against it * HIGH FIVE *
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 08:23 AM.

NOPE ! 10-0. Sam is still here in forums. He was observing on a mule. So was LyoV. * HIGH FIVE *
    Sam = follower do anything turco will tell him
    Turco, would say anything negative about me

So please name credible witnesses plz

Okay, I am home. My friends are quite credible, and the level of their achievement are extraordinary. All of them are extremely skilled players and they really don't need to have any serious beef on you or your friends because to them, you are insignificant. Second, I started writing and searched for various screen shots and if I were to put them with intention of discredittng you I would stoop down to the same level as you writing the mail or say all my friends are liars. Time will pass, it's a small post and people won't remember it. Making you feel miserable doesn't change anything for me. Instead, I am going to stop here. You enjoy playing FA in Cabal and I hope you keep improving and out performing your past records. I wish you the best.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 03:36 PM.

I am the best FA. Chingu is 2nd. 3rd - 99th are reserved for chingu's alts.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I am the best FA. Chingu is 2nd. 3rd - 99th are reserved for chingu's alts.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    you got owned by Peaches, xD 1-0

poor Chingu, ex #1 Venus FA
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 04:09 PM.

RedOsmium
    okay guys we're all friends here! what's with all the drama? we're all FAs, we should be focusing on taking over all of cabal and not fighting amongst ourselves!

im 100% sure kine is better than u cassey ... ok u got me wittle turco told me to say that . ur dumb

you got owned by Peaches, xD 1-0

poor Chingu, ex #1 Venus FA
    y u putting your picture on here brah?

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast