Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    everyone in cabal needs to stop fking hashtagging like a bunch of fa/ggots. look like god damn fools
    Well look who's doing it ........
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    hi friend
    let's play tera again okkk
    If you on mountin server add me xi lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    I don't think you quite get it.

1. I have played this game longer than you , Cathy and Cassey combined :/
    2. All my current gears with trades and screenshots were provided.
    3. the way Cathy plays I can make 6 honor 20 chars by the time he is done with his FA ,
    o sorry re-roll to FB and still ignored for dungeons in his own guild , haha
    3. It's just a freakin' video game. Not a noble prize list. Too many people are busy grinding or actually playing the game instead of spending time in the game forum.
    4. ... I haven't offered to PvP that useless FA and CasseyRene in a 1v2 yet lol
    yeah I already pwned you the first day I got my sig suit and another time when it was just me and you in ds (although you came up with a fabrication of the fight) but yeah that was my mistake I should have called someone to observe it. Kine, all that comes to mind about you is that your desperately trying to be relevant. Most of us DON'T CARE and I won't speak for all the other FAs when I say this but all I notice is that your try hard and irrelevant. finally learn how to use dash combo and retarget the closet mob, WOWOWOWOWOWW, Proness! I like most of your comments though "It's just a freakin' video game. Not a noble prize list" go to the mirror and make sure you use that line

Wow, to say this is entertaining at the least. Amazing how a community can come together for one common purpose. Kine, you wouldn't be so hated if you weren't such an egotistical douche. In fact, people might actually respect your gameplay or your gear. But your ego gets in the way. I never had problems with you til you started shiet with me. Personally, I never even heard of you until a month or so ago, and I've been playin for 4 years. Own up to when you lose, cause you've lost to me 3 times so far, and hey, I'll admit, I lost once to you. Not because half my gear was gone or I have net issues, because I got out played that pvp. That's what real men do, they own their actions. So if you wanna continue with this BS crap of yours, you will continue to be douche FA that we have known you to be. And before your ego starts to spin this, we don't have envy for you or your gear.

Now, if you wanna pvp sometime, try coming at me differently, then shouting like a bich when I'm logged off, or sending me an email that you wanna rape me. Personally, sounds like you've been to prison and your a little confused on who things work here on the outside. And to answer your next comment, how is losing a pixel fight scary, maybe to someone like you who values this game more than real goals in life, it might be. I have lost hundreds of pvp's in this game, and to worse players than you. It doesn't phase me 1 bit.

Have a nice day !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Osmium
    I find it hysterical how after several years, and god knows how much money spent on this game, imuhammad (Kinematic or w/e his name is now) is still the horrible, talentless cabal player that he used to be. He still illegitimately claims to be the best of his current class, makes unwarranted excuses after fairly losing a fight, and throws huge temper tantrums both in-game and on the forums. Have fun continuing your existence as the laughing stock of the forum community and your legacy as one of the most hated and incompetent players to have ever graced Cabal online.
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    yeah I already pwned you the first day I got my sig suit and another time when it was just me and you in ds (although you came up with a fabrication of the fight) but yeah that was my mistake I should have called someone to observe it. Kine, all that comes to mind about you is that your desperately trying to be relevant. Most of us DON'T CARE and I won't speak for all the other FAs when I say this but all I notice is that your try hard and irrelevant. finally learn how to use dash combo and retarget the closet mob, WOWOWOWOWOWW, Proness! I like most of your comments though "It's just a freakin' video game. Not a noble prize list" go to the mirror and make sure you use that line

wait a sec. wasn't it me who owned you like sht 10-0 with my friends shouting it on global shout ? sam even mentioned it after you went on denial.

on the other hand i lost to RAS 1-5 , if i were to be honest all my dash + combo broke. but still that would sound more like an excuse.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-07-2013 at 05:13 PM.

wait a sec. wasn't it me who owned you like sht 10-0 with my friends shouting it on global shout ? sam even mentioned it after you went on denial.

on the other hand i lost to RAS 1-5 , if i were to be honest all my dash + combo broke. but still that would sound more like an excuse.
    Wow... was waiting for an excuse.... Having Toma send me the vids so I can put together something really nice for ya... Ill post in Gen. Discussions over the weekend sometime. I gave you ample opportunity to let it go, maybe next time you'll size your opponent better and realize when its best to just throw in the towel.... again, your ego got the best of ya,and so did I.

Have a nice day ! ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Thank you thread creator (7o.o)7

And before anybody here gets egotistic and think I singled them out, about 8~ of the currently 'hotly talked about' FA's who got geared up in only a couple months: newsflash, it doesnt matter how much gear you got or how quickly you got it, you're not a "hall of famer" after playing fa for like 7 months. I highlighted the number 8 for a reason. You're not special.
    Well, technically I've had a FA my whole time on cabal (little do people know that my first class I made was a FA, then I decided I wanted 2 swords, but my FA never left). I geared up my FA as well as my BL. Just because it wasn't known to most, it doesn't mean I didn't have one. Yes, I recently started playing FA as my main, but I've always had a FA I just hope you're not including me in that list.

Like I said b4 it was my fault for not getting someone to watch the fight.

On the other hand your the #1 Geared FA I wouldn't think you need dash combo for a weak FA like Raz! What happened?!?! Why didn't you make him relog again?!
    #StillTryHard&Irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Like I said b4 it was my fault for not getting someone to watch the fight.

On the other hand your the #1 Geared FA I wouldn't think you need dash combo for a weak FA like Raz! What happened?!?! Why didn't you make him relog again?!
    #StillTryHard&Irrelevant
    wow... dissed by my own peeps.... guess I gotta go upgrade my gear now.....
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast