i lub xi.
    or i keel u

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    or i keel u
    woah you didn't talk in third person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    As I said before I see no evidence. And for your information, I'm a founder of Ascension and I've been playing this game since it's very first day of OGP. Please tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. You have no evidence that anyone from Tang or Sei hacks. And it doesn't matter what happened in OGP because ESTSoft GM's REMOVED ALL ITEMS THAT WERE RECEIVED IMPROPERLY IN OGP. Seriously, If you don't believe me, my event board was confiscated. First official board in the game from OGP and it was confiscated and removed from the game because I received it from an OGP admin. Like I said, keep trolling, but all your accusations are false and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise. It doesn't matter how long I have been in Seireitei, i've been playing this game longer than 90% of this current community.
    Are you aware that Haniel and Davidkans got perma-banned for duping alz. Go ahead and keep saying there's no "evidence" etc etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Are you aware that Haniel and Davidkans got perma-banned for duping alz. Go ahead and keep saying there's no "evidence" etc etc.
    the guys probably new to sei and wants to make progress so hes brown nosing everyone in there

Osmium
    I memmer when David was on Tang vent and telling us about when he glitched alz. Bought out all the good items and created a 50b guild bank so that they could have a server monopoly. Idk how I resisted loling at him.
    ~quit~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    the guys probably new to sei and wants to make progress so hes brown nosing everyone in there
    Only way to get out of the "Academy" brah

no man sei is as legit as my vrs,derp derp

Shadow Titanium
    For Sei money aint a thang, where u at haters?

quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

i still don't see why people can't just play the game instead of wasting time complaining/ argueing over who's legit or not. Whether they are or arn't doesn't really matter. Sure they can have an edge over you, but that doesn't mean you can't get to the same level some day as well.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

inbe4twinr

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast