Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    im legit; not even trolling
    i second this statement; not even trolling

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Anybody who honestly thinks that you can have that kind of gear and be legit is a goddamn retard and has no idea what they're talking about.
    I do respect the honesty, there is a few lucky ones with epic drops but for the majority I would agree. Somehow you'll always have speds who equate money = legit. On a certain level they are correct, money does make the world go around . For the most part everybody knows this about the cabal community, but its like the elephant in the room, nobody is talking about it.

Its funny because you think after being banned for alz glitch then coming back 180 with better gear, they would have found that suspicious. I guess only when u pk GMs then they start backtracing w/ cyber police warrants.

Atleast your real about it though, Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I am legit, I've never cheated, I've never bought alz, I've never received freebies, I've never brown nosed to be in a higher position. I'm just defending the underdogs because everybody here flames and trolls Sei, yet at one point every one of you wanted to join Sei.. Seriously, stop being fail trolls and just play the damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    I am legit, I've never cheated, I've never bought alz, I've never received freebies, I've never brown nosed to be in a higher position. I'm just defending the underdogs because everybody here flames and trolls Sei, yet at one point every one of you wanted to join Sei.. Seriously, stop being fail trolls and just play the damn game.
    Um, the majority of the forums does not troll sei, I'm pretty sure nobodys feelings are hurt over a few threads being made. Even if that weird kid was making videos n creeping out; I wouldn't call sei underdogs lol. Did you see that video, 3 bar manticore meng, whatever is in the drinking waterz is infectious.

By the way, I don't think the majority of "trolls" are basing on fact-less claims, I mean you have ban lists, and screenshots that tarnishes whatever integrity was there to begin with.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    lolwut

and why would you not criticize somebody who is saying "there is no evidence that sei is not legit" when we all know a few certain people got perma-banned for a certain incident
    Last edited by Cathy; 01-29-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    this here is proof that cabal forums never fail to entertain lulz

Banned
    do u guys really believe ur guildies are legit? lol

when they say they found something in ah really cheap and sold it for more or just got a epic drop and sold it, chances are they just bought more alz
    Last edited by Lann; 01-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    not even goanna lie, not making excuses i'm just being real, if I had the keys to the kingdom aka alz glitch and could get myself and my guild w/e the fok we wanted, Be hard as fok to turn that down, dunno if I could,

keeping it real,

p.s. more vids pls =)
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    im not legit too, id admit i took part in the halloween npc relog glitch back in ogp with the tickets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    do u guys really believe ur guildies are legit? lol

when they say they found something in ah really cheap and sold it for more or just got a epic drop and sold it, chances are they just bought more alz
    ^-^

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast