Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Pretty funny but if you gonna be grammar police that comic applies to you too lol
    It was for the "call you back part" not grammer lol. being grammer police is like...the lowest you can go and shows that you can't troll for <removed>. this is a total srs cas and chaos convo
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 02-08-2012 at 09:20 AM.

im grammar p0licz0rz on dis forums k?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

yeah what doomer said

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehaters View Post
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999

these kids talk like they dont make mistake in their life grow up kids they made a mistake, and they learned from it!!
    instead of bringing them down just be nice and be proud of them!
    so its ok if i use to be a serial killer and got out of jail? are people suppose to be nice and proud that i "said i learned my mistake" besides they havent learned their lesson....alz buying is still going on

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    so its ok if i use to be a serial killer and got out of jail? are people suppose to be nice and proud that i "said i learned my mistake" besides they havent learned their lesson....alz buying is still going on
    damn straight in the army u receive medals for being a serial killer so according to patriotism you should be proud=)
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    damn straight in the army u receive medals for being a serial killer so according to patriotism you should be proud=)
    In the army, you don't kill people because you're impotent and killing is the only way to get you off. You should be glad there is an army out there doing the killing for you, while you sit there on your fat ass buying alz.

should i be offended or....?

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    should i be offended or....?
    about wut?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

oh nvm.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    <Removed>[/video]
    Yup Im sure those guys in the vid get off from killing those civilians. Are you retarded? Do you really think the majority of the U.S army personnel are out to commit genocide? War is not pretty, people died in it, and history has proven time and time again that you can't avoid war, it's part of the human nature. Like I said before, you're lucky there are people out there willing to fight so you can sit in your house playing your game.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-31-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast