Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tri View Post
    Even BK has standards, which is probably why you'd get denied, l0l0l0l0l0l.

Having any job and a life beats having no job and no life.
    I'd think it'd be the other way around; a person with standards wouldn't work at BK. But I guess you wouldn't know that.

You go on the assumption that I have no job, which you do not know to be true. I am going on the fact that you work at BK, which we both know is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I'd think it'd be the other way around; a person with standards wouldn't work at BK. But I guess you wouldn't know that.

You go on the assumption that I have no job, which you do not know to be true. I am going on the fact that you work at BK, which we both know is true.
    Said it better

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Who care about standard!! a job is a job. I worked at BK, so i can put boogers in your burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    Who care about standard!! a job is a job. I worked at BK, so i can put boogers in your burgers.
    Yeah, sad
    and proved Cathy's point

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh my god! Arent they something...., Im sorry. Eugh! Well, goodluck with that. Training shouldnt be free though, I know youre a good christian but always remember these people arent like us. So for every good deed that you do for him, take it off from the salary ok?
    Why would anyone admit to being a christian. Anybody that's religious/believes in a god is intellectually inferior to people that aren't.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Yeah, sad
    and proved Cathy's point
    Standard? for all you know, Mat could have been the owner of that BK joint and self employed there.

I'd gladly trade job with this person, working a toll booth. http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=48128

everyone's job su.cks unless you actually enjoy the job you do. that's pretty much the bottom line. if you make enough money to live comfortably and enjoy your job shouldn't that be enough

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728