Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Banned
    its like going to merc war and fighting against a whole team of unlegit people....u dont stand a chance

Banned
    i woulda stood a chance if i had 3 brothers like u

Banned
    games boring

Shadow Titanium
    I've played this game since Day 1 of OB and then only person I know that played since then that still might occasionally check these forums is DivineHonor. I know for a fact that basically everyone that has ever been considered top tier in this game has obtained some of their gear / alz illegally. VTLegend, KISYRONG, Billy, DareMe55, Dax, Bumba, Darkk, Renji, DH, etc. They've all done stuff that wasn't legit, from TwinR, to FT Glitch way-back crashing the servers and opening tons of cubes, to duping stuff the multiple times it's happened, to getting stuff from GM's (OGP Admins / clocks), to just buying a shit load of alz. Anybody who honestly thinks that you can have that kind of gear and be legit is a goddamn retard and has no idea what they're talking about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    its like going to merc war and fighting against a whole team of unlegit people....u dont stand a chance
    imo, capside in t5 is more non-legit than procside. its not like sei makes up the entire tier. out of 40 procs maybe 10 will be sei. both proc and cap have more than their fair share of alz buyers, to global hackers, to global nubs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    I've played this game since Day 1 of OB and then only person I know that played since then that still might occasionally check these forums is DivineHonor. I know for a fact that basically everyone that has ever been considered top tier in this game has obtained some of their gear / alz illegally. VTLegend, KISYRONG, Billy, DareMe55, Dax, Bumba, Darkk, Renji, DH, etc. They've all done stuff that wasn't legit, from TwinR, to FT Glitch way-back crashing the servers and opening tons of cubes, to duping stuff the multiple times it's happened, to getting stuff from GM's (OGP Admins / clocks), to just buying a shit load of alz. Anybody who honestly thinks that you can have that kind of gear and be legit is a goddamn retard and has no idea what they're talking about.

tbh i think im the only legit person LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    tbh i think im the only legit person LOL
    if you have to think your legit then your not...... you should be the first to know if you are or not
    /face palm

Banned
    hahhahah mike legit hahahahahha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    if you have to think your legit then your not...... you should be the first to know if you are or not
    /face palm
    not like that i mean like in tang looool

Forcium
    im legit; not even trolling

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast