Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    hmmkay.. just for fun think about it this way;

w/o the U.S army, North Korea would have invaded South Korea with the support of China. And no S.Korea means no cabal, it also means that you and i are not having this conversation, and sei never cheat or bought alz.

But then again, we are on a cabal forum, and you know the rest of the story.
    my point is corrupt officials control our army not us, so in essence they can be used like tools against us as they have been and are in numerous countries we have no business being in leaving us more exposed at home and raising our countries debt devaluing your dollar as the fed prints more which creates an endless inflation which either must stop or a collapse is inevitable, in summary ppl need to stop being tools and think and take action including myself which is my point ppl on the sidelines dont change shiss,

p.s. ayt enough politics back to flame// cabal Sei got my money I want it back, i'm not a rapper
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 01-30-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    Oh and a tad common sense which cabal players seem to be missing.
    +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    can't believe you still play this romp. and you self proclaim your self as #1 wiz in your youtube description. i remember you getting rolled by matt months ago.
    i wonder what would happen if rap gets as serious as romp into this game.lol
    who would be top wiz.....

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    You guys assume that all of Seireitei buys alz and cheats. Simple fact is that you are all sadly mistaken. Why are you all so concerned about Sei? Move on and worry about getting yourselves better in the game, stop worrying about one guild that has more structure and skill than like 85% of the server. It's not because they cheat or buy alz, it's because they do nothing but run dungeons together and help each other gear up. Only 2 people that I can think of that I have seen that were selling vouchers. The rest just rely on purchasing vouchers from players like you. So instead of raging, just keep selling your vouchers cuz we all know damn near 65% of you posters sell vouchers on a weekly if not monthly basis. Please keep trolling you all make no sense anyway. It's just a game, get over it and move on.
    y waste the time 2 say all of tht heres all u gotta say : if u make ur own money then u can do w/e u want with it so who care if u wanna buy alz or sell vouchers or w/e

yah cuz its totally okay to break the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    I am legit, I've never cheated, I've never bought alz, I've never received freebies, I've never brown nosed to be in a higher position. I'm just defending the underdogs because everybody here flames and trolls Sei, yet at one point every one of you wanted to join Sei.. Seriously, stop being fail trolls and just play the damn game.
    lol dude i can tell this is really affecting u u need 2 calm down dont raise ur blood pressure its bad 4 ur health p.s if i playin cabal wen it happened i would soooo get me sum gm gear too but atm so legit *looking left then right*

Forcium
    5-4 with romp in freestyle right now
    Xi #1

Banned
    Hi guys. I try hard in game to make up for the things i missed in rl.

They legitz meng. gm snow says as long as you abuse ingame glitches/bugs there is no correlation between banned and new accounts. lesson here is dont use 3rd party tools! Try to find a bug within the game, who cares if you get banned you can always spread out items/alz as far as you wish for the next acct which comes back insta 180 without grinding, cuz we buy that too, u haters needa back up w/ your voucher/accusation ways. Not like anyone here was glitching alz. o wait, kaaaaaa
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    can't believe you still play this romp. and you self proclaim your self as #1 wiz in your youtube description. i remember you getting rolled by matt months ago.
    What? really? rage your arse couldn't roll a nipperlug and I remember you <removed> getting rolled by atombreaker back in the day, u aint nothing but a flava flave hype man for a retired Bk employee (rip Mat)

p.s u got served like a bad slice of salami, i just rickrolled u son, just like Blake baptized Perkins, u just got Baptized by the Trueone, I just wiped your arse from existence suka u not worthy

Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-31-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast