Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

can't believe you still play this romp. and you self proclaim your self as #1 wiz in your youtube description. i remember you getting rolled by matt months ago.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    Yup Im sure those guys in the vid get off from killing those civilians. Are you retarded? Do you really think the majority of the U.S army personnel are out to commit genocide? War is not pretty, people died in it, and history has proven time and time again that you can't avoid war, it's part of the human nature. Like I said before, you're lucky there are people out there willing to fight so you can sit in your house playing your game.
    I don't yet good people are responsible for thinking for themselves vs following blindly which allows for empires like Hitler's to rise and use them like tools cause they don't think they follow without asking they just do in the name of the common good.

If the ruling power in the U.S. decided to use its army against its own people casting them as terrorist would they really think about who there serving aka corrupt leaders vs people/constitution or just serve up the people as history has shown us u tell me?
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 01-30-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    can't believe you still play this romp. and you self proclaim your self as #1 wiz in your youtube description. i remember you getting rolled by matt months ago.
    Then spur rolled Matt
    Soo spur still has the crown

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    If the ruling power in the U.S. decided to use its army against its own people casting them as terrorist would they really think about who there serving aka corrupt leaders vs people/contitution or just serve up the people as history has shown us u tell me?
    All I'm gonna say is the people voted for bush, and they reelected him a 2nd time after he allows the atrocity that is the iraq war. It's the people that entrust the power for bush to wage war, the U.S soldier is just doing their job, don't compare them to serial killers.

Shadow Titanium
    All I'm gonna say is the people voted for bush, and they reelected him a 2nd time after he allows the atrocity that is the iraq war. It's the people that entrust the power for bush to wage war, the U.S soldier is just doing their job, don't compare them to serial killers.
    well elvie looks like most americans love bush if you know what i mean -.^

Shadow Titanium
    so were the nazi soldiers, would u not call them serial killers?

p.s. lol at DJ
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 01-30-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Shadow Titanium
    so were the nazi soldiers, would u not call them serial killers?
    You can't compare a U.S now vs. German soldier in WW2. Time changed, people are generally much more educated than the average person then. Do you think the American public would be standing by if the U.S army are out committing genocide across the continent?

Shadow Titanium
    You can't compare a U.S now vs. German soldier in WW2. Time changed, people are generally much more educated than the average person then. Do you think the American public would be standing by if the U.S army are out committing genocide across the continent?

More educated when they voted for Bush twice? They probably would if the leaders spun it through the media classifying citizens as terrorist, it worked during the dark ages during the "witch hunt" normal ppl were classified as witch's and citizens turned on one another. Yes the minority will see through it but the majority wont think they follow cause its easier to believe a sweet lie than a hard truth. u tell me

p.s. I can compare if and when a corrupt gov't decides to use a military as it's tool as u just pointed out with Bush so it wouldn't take much.
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 01-30-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    More educated when they voted for Bush twice? They probably would if the leaders spun it through the media classifying citizens as terrorist, it worked during the dark ages during the "witch hunt" normal ppl were classified as witch's and citizens turned on one another. Yes the minority will see through it but the majority wont think they follow cause its easier to believe a sweet lie than a hard truth. u tell me

p.s. I can compare if and when a corrupt gov't decides to use a military as it's tool as u just pointed out with Bush so it wouldn't take much.
    hmmkay.. just for fun think about it this way;

w/o the U.S army, North Korea would have invaded South Korea with the support of China. And no S.Korea means no cabal, it also means that you and i are not having this conversation, and sei never cheat or bought alz.

But then again, we are on a cabal forum, and you know the rest of the story.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DjCyklone View Post
    well elvie looks like most americans love bush if you know what i mean -.^
    ikr ... life are full of contradictions, just like American are a bunch of fat lazy people that kept churning out terrible remakes of quality foreign films, and yet they still are #1 nation. Wut are the chance of that? head explode!!

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast