Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

that was sircritsalot lol. and yea he was broke but i dont think it was cabal related some gambling problem or some ish

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    that was sircritsalot lol. and yea he was broke but i dont think it was cabal related some gambling problem or some ish
    sirctics was a cool guy,like he gave a <removed> about the sei rules.he did w/e he wanted.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-28-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Banned
    even though the videos were made for raging and not being able to join, it provides some entertainment cabal is lacking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    even though the videos were made for raging and not being able to join, it provides some entertainment cabal is lacking
    forum>cabal lol >.>

did anyone know that the vid was related to ben breedlove
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    My Wiz is retired.. more like moved on. I, however, am more on a prolonged hiatus. Still can't mean I don't enjoy dropping by forums and having some fun at some poor kids expense.

On a lighter note... I've been in Sei since the beginning, I was GL during some rough times, and at no time has anyone ever "messed" up their real life over this game. Real lives get messed up all the time.. its called life. You learn from it, adapt and move on. Which some of you really need to do.

And we're not elite, but thanx for the compliment. We are just particular about who we accept . If you saw the number of people that asked to join us, then you also, could be afforded that opportunity. Apply some logic here before posting please.
    Like lann said, someone lost everything. i've had some friends in sei which changed them to be arrogent,all they do is play the game and make themselves lose the health (physical and mental) that they previously had. im not just saying it to flame.

and yes elite, notice i havn't seen one amatuer person in your guild. oddly all really good, really i've played for a good time and most of the really good players i have ever seen went into there. most are just being followers and wanted to feel the power. but no i got in before no problem, but me and my friend left cuz we just didnt prefer it and we made our own thing. and dont just make blind assumptions, i have a decent amount of logic...especially for my age.

You are also judging logic ona forum where the context of a sentence can barely be read.
    Last edited by xChaosForte; 01-27-2012 at 08:49 PM.

RedOsmium
    Oh my.... I've been in Sei for quite some time and just now realized I've been doing it wrong.

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

cabal is an auto dealership now ^_^ gm's gon make big

I joke I joke, I keed I keed! SRSBSNS!

Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    <Removed>
    this guy take this game too serious lol

i can join sei anytime i want, but i just choose not too

Your pretty cool modem? lol @ everyone who thinks being popular in a game means anything kakakaka

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast