Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If someone really cares abotu a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.
    Like some of your guildies, we know. ;\

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Like some of your guildies, we know. ;\

I haven't read the thread and I won't waste my time reading it

but hi sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I haven't read the thread and I won't waste my time reading it

but hi sexy
    Hi boo boo <3

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Yawn~ Oh hi brolic ;p

#1 noob in Deathblow

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Oh my.... I've been in Sei for quite some time and just now realized I've been doing it wrong.

lmao, so the rumors are true, somebody in sei is selling his car for cabal alz, "smh"

anyway, i have nothing against seireitei, they can sell their houses for eCoins and alz idc (which possibly could happen at this point). I have a problem with GM's who defend seireitei just coz they spend sh*tload of money on cabal, and don't pretend like its not true.. the reason GM's favor Seireitei than anybody else is because of the money folks and you know it, ESTSoft always wants to serve and help those who are benefiting the company.

For example if you send a ticket about payment issues in cabal they will replay you in 1 hours but if you send a ticket about getting hacked in cabal, they will replay you in 1 week
    Last edited by Donatello; 01-29-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    lmao, so the rumors are true, somebody in sei is selling his car for cabal alz, "smh"

anyway, i have nothing against seireitei, they can sell their houses for eCoins and alz idc (which possibly could happen at this point). I have a problem with GM's who defend seireitei just coz they spend sh*tload of money on cabal, and don't pretend like its not true.. the reason GM's favor Seireitei than anybody else is because of the money folks and you know it, ESTSoft always wants to serve and help those who are benefiting the company.

For example if you send a ticket about payment issues in cabal they will replay you in 1 hours but if you send a ticket about getting hacked in cabal, they will replay you in 1 week
    thats how most companies are nowadays...money is #1
    if u want a company that cares more about players than money play blizzard games (they prob made enough money and barley care anymore)

Titanium
    I believe people already stated there's GM that know sei irl.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    well i say it because i cared bout em and its really sad that a nice person..turned to be arrogent and you can't barely have a nice conversation with them anymore, and ignoring all the sei flames, i can respectfully say that some of your members (like burning) etc for the most part keep quiet. but ppl like xXrompeXx or w/e his name that was goin back n forth with turco on mega there....its just childish. u wouldn't think a nice girl like cas would sit and troll on forums a lot....but go figure lol
    Omg a shout out thx chaos ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
    I believe people already stated there's GM that know sei irl.
    So a gm know a sei member or (here's the tough question) know every member in the whole guild

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    lol thats cute nothing agasint sei and all. not gonna mention the other guilds name but half of them were banned for alzs............ unbanned no one talks about it and another guild died but still have some members but half will tell you straight out they buy alzs....no one talks about it, and a hella lot of global guilds. no one who bilingual would talk about it, but now sei...... "smh" now why is this guild mostly hated on..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    hate em or love sei is undeniably top guild, all u haters do is whine and beach thats y u cant get anywhere, u dont want to challenge sei cause your scared shisless
    p.s why would gm unbanned them?
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 01-29-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Omg a shout out thx chaos ^-^
    anytime ^_^

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast