Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Banned
    his videos are pretty amazing especially when u tie the things he says and the rumors about sei

being in seireitei is like a race and being stereotyped now lmao

Shadow Titanium
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zion = goldfalcon huehuehue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    zion = goldfalcon huehuehue
    zzzz >.< i dont have an unibrow....

So lets sum this all up for everyone.

1. Sei is hated. We get it.. we don't care... your trolling makes us laugh and doesn't change the fact that any one of us, can own most of you.
    2. We all hack and buy alz. Think of the odds of that one based on the sheer size of our guild over time. Get off the computer and go back to school.. enroll in statistics and learn something this time.
    3. Goldfa.. nvm. He is not worth the effort to even type his IGN.
    4. Keep making the vids Tai... I will enjoy a good laugh every week. Hell.. come at me even. It will still change nothing and continue to prove your resentment towards a strong focused group of people that have come together and have learned to enjoy the short time that we have in this game when compared to our real lives. I suggest you start living yours, outside, in the open. Rather than in the shadow of your failure to be accepted.

As always... here ends the lesson.... tool.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    So lets sum this all up for everyone.

1. Sei is hated. We get it.. we don't care... your trolling makes us laugh and doesn't change the fact that any one of us, can own most of you.
    2. We all hack and buy alz. Think of the odds of that one based on the sheer size of our guild over time. Get off the computer and go back to school.. enroll in statistics and learn something this time.
    3. Goldfa.. nvm. He is not worth the effort to even type his IGN.
    4. Keep making the vids Tai... I will enjoy a good laugh every week. Hell.. come at me even. It will still change nothing and continue to prove your resentment towards a strong focused group of people that have come together and have learned to enjoy the short time that we have in this game when compared to our real lives. I suggest you start living yours, outside, in the open. Rather than in the shadow of your failure to be accepted.

As always... here ends the lesson.... tool.
    Come at me in game ch15, I 1 shot you all k?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

haha again, they got such a big bravado they are blind. you are talking about enjoying the outside when half (sarcastic overassumption) of your guild messed up some their lives cuz they are obsessed with the game...also being too involved with the people in the game.and i can say your "structured system" could be one of the main incentives for this.

ima troll some: aren't you "retired"?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    This is just like the time some peeps made the rap vid about DH, only now it's a vid someone made about you.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    haha again, they got such a big bravado they are blind. you are talking about enjoying the outside when half (sarcastic overassumption) of your guild messed up their lives cuz they are obsessed with the game, a lot because of your system and being "elite".

ima troll some: aren't you "retired"?
    My Wiz is retired.. more like moved on. I, however, am more on a prolonged hiatus. Still can't mean I don't enjoy dropping by forums and having some fun at some poor kids expense.

On a lighter note... I've been in Sei since the beginning, I was GL during some rough times, and at no time has anyone ever "messed" up their real life over this game. Real lives get messed up all the time.. its called life. You learn from it, adapt and move on. Which some of you really need to do.

And we're not elite, but thanx for the compliment. We are just particular about who we accept . If you saw the number of people that asked to join us, then you also, could be afforded that opportunity. Apply some logic here before posting please.
    Last edited by Razwordz; 01-27-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    so you guys don't care about us trolling u yet u go on the forum to flame back?

anyone still remember a photo mat or lethalheart posted? it was of one of the sei members being broke in real life and selling his guitar and ect after buying alz with usd to sustain a living

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast