Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    if u think he was a nobody,then what are you?nothing?
    if he hadnt lost his wiz he could rape u right now.oh wait all he needs to do is buy a char with usd and buy gear too,not that hard anyway lol.
    when he had his wiz he would be farmed we use to 1v1 in war ch alot. and what do you know he was sent to town i wont like he sent me also but overall i won
    soo tell me more on what you think he can do or could have.

Banned
    Duuuuuude lorkan stop removing my vid, it's funny and you know it

I don't understand why people harass and criticize the higher profile players for their entertainment lol.
    This happens to every guild and every player ive seen on both servers. You guys will literally harass anyone with any kind of epic gear or skill for fun.
    'oh alz buyers blah blah' without having any evidence for any of your clams at all.
    At some point people are going to realize you are just being stupid and jealous.
    Go watch gossip girl or the news or something.

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    if u think he was a nobody,then what are you?nothing?
    if he hadnt lost his wiz he could rape u right now.oh wait all he needs to do is buy a char with usd and buy gear too,not that hard anyway lol.
    Bro you think I couldn't kill somebody if I had USD bought gear?

brb let me lol at your logic

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Bro you think I couldn't kill somebody if I had USD bought gear?

brb let me lol at your logic
    nah u stink ur 1.3k lances are nub :>

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    i love how you say someone takes the game way to seriously yet he made the video bc he was rejected. now raging with videos lol
    yea? I didn't see him rage on his vids for one bit, he made me and all of us laugh, and he has a point.. doesn't mean you want to join a guild means you have to be their "tool" coz like the kid said it himself "tools get used"

PS: Now lorkan is removing vids of someone offending Seireitei, Biggest proof that GM's are on Seireitei's side right there, And Seireitei is still butthurt and takes the game way too seriously.
    Last edited by Donatello; 01-27-2012 at 02:28 PM.

i make vid of seritai, gib me something to record
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Bwahahaja I love you all!! Oh yea every maint will be a new troll
    obviously has a life outside the game...

Shadow Titanium
    lol Goldylocks your spitting more b.s. than most politicians, 1 you got caught running around like a fool attempting to buy epic pieces all of a sudden after swankie let you use his acct while he was on vaca, you who always claimed to be broke now all of a sudden you have billions of your own ? bs,

You were like one of those smucks in a mob movie, you stole from la familia and instead of laying low,you go from a shack to overnight buying a mansion, buying a ferrari, buying your bf a new fur coat and diamond necklace and wonder why you ended up getting caught and face dirt in a ditch

you used Swankie's alZ to piece u up, you sold Swankie's gear to piece u up, because you were tired of getting trolled on from the BK king may he rip matrimoney, 2 I heard u could never get your story straight, and your phail attempt to shift blame to Missa, u got caught and served like a fried piece of chicken covered in jerico sauce, OWNT suka OWNT

p.s. i liked the first vid better=) good times
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast