Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Harmfull View Post
    Your pretty cool modem? lol @ everyone who thinks being popular in a game means anything kakakaka
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by yomi View Post
    i agree with the guy on top of me..... ALL H0M0!
    Sup Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    yea? I didn't see him rage on his vids for one bit, he made me and all of us laugh, and he has a point.. doesn't mean you want to join a guild means you have to be their "tool" coz like the kid said it himself "tools get used"

PS: Now lorkan is removing vids of someone offending Seireitei, Biggest proof that GM's are on Seireitei's side right there, And Seireitei is still butthurt and takes the game way too seriously.
    +1

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    yea? I didn't see him rage on his vids for one bit, he made me and all of us laugh, and he has a point.. doesn't mean you want to join a guild means you have to be their "tool" coz like the kid said it himself "tools get used"

PS: Now lorkan is removing vids of someone offending Seireitei, Biggest proof that GM's are on Seireitei's side right there, And Seireitei is still butthurt and takes the game way too seriously.

what u talking bout willis most of sei just laughed, if some fool wants to take the time to make a fool out of himself ill watch cause its entertaining (hint* hint* make more pls lol)

Dont try to paint a broad brush when 99% enjoyed the show while 1% may not, Thats like saying asians dont know math and u no 99% of them do and maybe 1% not,

p.s i'm not a rapper i'm a dude that raps
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 01-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

First thing that came on my mind when I watched it was... Mushroom.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    u mean goldfalcon?sure i have no idea who he is or if hes still playing.kaka
    Well I never heard about him from Venus, so I guess he wasn't as all that some say he was. I don't doubt he may have been good, but since he isn't goldfalcon anymore, that person/character is irrelevant now.

And not every judgement made by higher-ups is perfect, but if it's a general consensus from several different people's perspectives and angles on an issue, then the decision made was the best choice. It's not the end of the world if you get kicked out of a guild. Sure you might hate them afterwards, but to say that the entire experience was bad even from the start would be a lie, since you joined it for a reason and did stuff until a point of time. Also being honest is a better way of life for everything you do, real life or in games. Grow up and learn to be responsible, even if its a game, it's good to practice.

And if that whole thing was over a tyrant ring, then geeze...it'll drop again later on.

To add on to what Elyon said about trolling high profile players:

I agree. If you have epic gears because you've played for 3-4 years and got lucky over the years then I see no reason why people have to hate on you. They would be better off playing the same length of time to get epic gears.
    Some people complain about never getting stuff, but how often do those people also re-roll? Pretty often. That or they don't run dungeons and such in the quantities as those good players.

You honestly gain NO benefits trolling people. Sure you might get a few laughs sometimes, but that goes away real quick and you forget about it a couple days later. As my mom use to always tell me growing up, complaining never gets you anything, and that's essentially what trollers are. Complainers. Grow up please.
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    Like lann said, someone lost everything. i've had some friends in sei which changed them to be arrogent,all they do is play the game and make themselves lose the health (physical and mental) that they previously had. im not just saying it to flame.

and yes elite, notice i havn't seen one amatuer person in your guild. oddly all really good, really i've played for a good time and most of the really good players i have ever seen went into there. most are just being followers and wanted to feel the power. but no i got in before no problem, but me and my friend left cuz we just didnt prefer it and we made our own thing. and dont just make blind assumptions, i have a decent amount of logic...especially for my age.

You are also judging logic ona forum where the context of a sentence can barely be read.
    If someone really cares abotu a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.

I would agree to a degree that being in a good guild can turn some people arrogant, which I personally disagree with. However I can say that some things I've learned while being in this guild has made me a better player, but I still don't see any gains or benefits to being arrogant. Flaunting yourself all over the place like ice**** (scouv***** in venus) is not a way to gain respect or recognition if that's what they're after. And being in a good guild doesn't entitle anyone to being good.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-28-2012 at 02:49 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well I never heard about him from Venus, so I guess he wasn't as all that some say he was. I don't doubt he may have been good, but since he isn't goldfalcon anymore, that person/character is irrelevant now.

And not every judgement made by higher-ups is perfect, but if it's a general consensus from several different people's perspectives and angles on an issue, then the decision made was the best choice. It's not the end of the world if you get kicked out of a guild. Sure you might hate them afterwards, but to say that the entire experience was bad even from the start would be a lie, since you joined it for a reason and did stuff until a point of time. Also being honest is a better way of life for everything you do, real life or in games. Grow up and learn to be responsible, even if its a game, it's good to practice.

And if that whole thing was over a tyrant ring, then geeze...it'll drop again later on.

To add on to what Elyon said about trolling high profile players:

I agree. If you have epic gears because you've played for 3-4 years and got lucky over the years then I see no reason why people have to hate on you. They would be better off playing the same length of time to get epic gears.
    Some people complain about never getting stuff, but how often do those people also re-roll? Pretty often. That or they don't run dungeons and such in the quantities as those good players.

You honestly gain NO benefits trolling people. Sure you might get a few laughs sometimes, but that goes away real quick and you forget about it a couple days later. As my mom use to always tell me growing up, complaining never gets you anything, and that's essentially what trollers are. Complainers. Grow up please.
    i am not a trolll

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    i am not a trolll
    u a troll stop lying

quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    i make vid of seritai, gib me something to record
    lol you got it

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

If someone really cares about a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.

I would agree to a degree that being in a good guild can turn some people arrogant, which I personally disagree with. However I can say that some things I've learned while being in this guild has made me a better player, but I still don't see any gains or benefits to being arrogant. Flaunting yourself all over the place like ice**** (scouv***** in venus) is not a way to gain respect or recognition if that's what they're after. And being in a good guild doesn't entitle anyone to being good.
    well i say it because i cared bout em and its really sad that a nice person..turned to be arrogent and you can't barely have a nice conversation with them anymore, and ignoring all the sei flames, i can respectfully say that some of your members (like burning) etc for the most part keep quiet. but ppl like xXrompeXx or w/e his name that was goin back n forth with turco on mega there....its just childish. u wouldn't think a nice girl like cas would sit and troll on forums a lot....but go figure lol
    Last edited by xChaosForte; 01-28-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast