Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

"I got the magic".... More like "I got the Uni-brow" So it's gonna take your lame azz to bring me into this. Go crawl back under the rock we put you under.

As far as Tai... Thanx for the laughs. What you really need to understand is this. Get outside more... go play. Get butt hurt over getting rejected by a girl.. not an online group of people. You need some perception of what is "real" in life.

Here ends the lesson.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    "I got the magic".... More like "I got the Uni-brow" So it's gonna take your lame azz to bring me into this. Go crawl back under the rock we put you under.

As far as Tai... Thanx for the laughs. What you really need to understand is this. Get outside more... go play. Get butt hurt over getting rejected by a girl.. not an online group of people. You need some perception of what is "real" in life.

Here ends the lesson.

wordlife, deng...... ya'll just got served on the real
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

I think someone else needs to go out more!!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

here's all the sei ppl o.o

Osmium
    hi, what i miss?

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    LOL AT SOMEONE ACTUALLY BELIEVING THIS
    Haha and Tai, you definitely give me some good laughs man, I think it's great that you make videos to troll a guild that you didn't get in cuz you didn't want to do the Courage test, but you have no problem making youtube videos? I hesitate to see the difference between the two? Seriously man, i haven't even spent a grand on cabal and i'm in Sei? Money isn't everything, I know people in Sei that haven't spent a dime of real money, they just buy vouchers for alz.. Sei is a good guild that respects all players unless said players disrespect sei.. Don't hate just cuz your jelly
    It's just a game

dude trys to troll them..... looks like a fool..... and makes sei look good in the process as an elite cabal guild.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

nice video Tai , it really cool <3

DUDE OMFG BRO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, GOD DAMN MAN UR SO INTELLIGENT BRAH OMG UR SO HAWT IN THAT VIDEO DUDE OMG

why u going try hard dawg on this trolling

LOL Tai, Thanks for the laughs man

PS: Ignore all the negative comments from the ones who take the game or this vid seriously, just like Seireitei does.. And one day when cabal closes forever, Seireitei will reunite in real life to duel and run dungeons in DK's backyard, they might even walk around with their IGN's being written on their foreheads lmfao
    Last edited by Donatello; 01-27-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast