Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    LOL Tai, Thanks for the laughs man

PS: Ignore all the negative comments from the ones who take the game or this vid seriously, just like Seireitei does.. And one day when cabal closes forever, Seireitei will reunite in real life to duel and run dungeons in DK's backyard, they might even walk around with their IGN's being written on their foreheads lmfao
    naw they just eat lunch wiff each otherrr

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    LOL Tai, Thanks for the laughs man

PS: Ignore all the negative comments from the ones who take the game or this vid seriously, just like Seireitei does.. And one day when cabal closes forever, Seireitei will reunite in real life to duel and run dungeons in DK's backyard, they might even walk around with their IGN's being written on their foreheads lmfao
    i love how you say someone takes the game way to seriously yet he made the video bc he was rejected. now raging with videos lol

2muchdrama lol

Banned
    Bwahahaja I love you all!! Oh yea every maint will be a new troll

seeing as this is all for a silly free computer game, i would consider some of you for mediation.

Why did I read all of those.....

Osmium
    Obviously <Removed> can't take a joke. And he obviously doesn't give 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s about getting in a guild or not getting in one. ualltakeforums2srs.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-27-2012 at 09:24 AM.

i looked through the vids tai put up on his YT account and some of them had a character named WickedAssailent that was in guild seireitei, so was he in before?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    i looked through the vids tai put up on his YT account and some of them had a character named WickedAssailent that was in guild seireitei, so was he in before?
    coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    "I got the magic".... More like "I got the Uni-brow" So it's gonna take your lame azz to bring me into this. Go crawl back under the rock we put you under.

As far as Tai... Thanx for the laughs. What you really need to understand is this. Get outside more... go play. Get butt hurt over getting rejected by a girl.. not an online group of people. You need some perception of what is "real" in life.

Here ends the lesson.
    Sup Rasdammit, I'm glad that it took my interference to bring you into this. Under the rock you put me under? More like the rock kicked me out of . Being in Seireitei is a degrading, and loathsome experience in which I do not wish anyone to have to deal with. In Seireitei I learned the following : 1. People are greedy and will do anything to deny it and 2. People are greedy up to the point where they will stab their best friends in the back. Say all you want that I was the one who scammed Swankie, when in fact I scammed no one. More like it was a scam by YOU guys considering you all have no proof of me taking his gear, and with all of his gear going missing after Missa got his info . I never would have expected Ely and Jath, 2 of the nicest people I have met in this god-forsaken game, to be easily manipulated by the higher-up's in Sei.
    K time to disappear again for another 3 months. trololololol

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast