Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    hi guys i have my own tutoring session tomorrow
    i tutor:
    o chem
    g chem
    b chem
    anatomy/ physio
    stats

all for the low price of $20/ hr. whoever is interested come ubc rm d236 tomorrow thnx
    no p chem? that I love you sh1t kicked my ass, I slashed the prof's tires after the quarter was over.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    hi guys i have my own tutoring session tomorrow
    i tutor:
    o chem
    g chem
    b chem
    anatomy/ physio
    stats

all for the low price of $20/ hr. whoever is interested come ubc rm d236 tomorrow thnx
    UBC as in University of British Columbia? Cause that's where I go. Well, I guess "went" technically, but I'm taking some courses in the intersession.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    UBC as in University of British Columbia? Cause that's where I go. Well, I guess "went" technically, but I'm taking some courses in the intersession.
    yessiree

Community College for the lose? Waiting till I get my associates before transferring to UMBC (University Maryland Baltimore County)

When I was in college, all my classes were 4 hours long and I had 5 classes a week + about 20 hours of homework. I wish my homework was as simple as reading a few pages in a book and spending an hour or two in a class.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Community College for the lose? Waiting till I get my associates before transferring to UMBC (University Maryland Baltimore County)
    Actually that's a good plan because going to community college first makes getting your degree cheaper.
    Last edited by SilentM; 01-26-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    When I was in college, all my classes were 4 hours long and I had 5 classes a week + about 20 hours of homework. I wish my homework was as simple as reading a few pages in a book and spending an hour or two in a class.

Actually that's a good plan because going to community college first makes getting your degree cheaper.
    yea maybe if you went to some cheap ass city college after. private ones are expensive regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    yea maybe if you went to some cheap ass city college after. private ones are expensive regardless
    It still makes the degree cheaper, especially if you don't have a scholarship.

The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    Getting paid to go to college ftw \o/

I'm not going to worry about college for a couple of years yet lol.
    Oh wait! My first post. Yay!

__Nadia__

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234