Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: item and price?

item and price?

hi i got some drops and no one is actually replying bcz i dunno if shout goes all the way inside the channel or only the place im in.

daikatana: a daikatana shadowsteel with average stats and 500% 2slot drop

greatsword: a GS with average states and 60% alz drop amount

weapon(forgot which type): the weapon has average stats but 120% 2slot drop.

they r all shadowsteel but dropped from weak lake of "something"(forgot again)

i was wondering whts the price for them if i sell them on venus? or should i use them?

also the adebt sets don't sell for normal price when the stats I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥....are there any place to find them rare or normal drop?

Shadow Titanium
    no need to say "average stats" all stats are the same for a given material, item type, and plus

yeah, im that creative

okk.

whts with the I love you stuff on my post?????

It is a chat filter for explicit language. The items you mentioned are generally not worth much. Anything you get from weak dung will most likely be junk if its shadowsteel grade, and if I can recall I thought they were bound to character so you can't sell them on the market. Most average players try to get armor with sword or magic amp in slot, or of outrageous craft epic (all skill amp up), as well as deathblow (critical dmg/rate) for helms/some weaps.

In general nobody wants the bonus% 2slot drop crafts, but the adept you can wear until you reach max skill rank if the armor/weapon is for your class.. Most of the stuff is on the market so you can compare prices anyway, but you won't find the char bind stuff from weak dungs..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by graodon View Post
    hi i got some drops and no one is actually replying bcz i dunno if shout goes all the way inside the channel or only the place im in.

daikatana: a daikatana shadowsteel with average stats and 500% 2slot drop

greatsword: a GS with average states and 60% alz drop amount

weapon(forgot which type): the weapon has average stats but 120% 2slot drop.

they r all shadowsteel but dropped from weak lake of "something"(forgot again)

i was wondering whts the price for them if i sell them on venus? or should i use them?

also the adebt sets don't sell for normal price when the stats I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥....are there any place to find them rare or normal drop?
    lol those sword arent really expensive some people just sell them to NPC or just drop them in town . stuff that could be expensive are outrageous,fatal,amp,deathblow
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

ok.

i thought this 500% 2slot drops would sell but ok..they r not bound to me at all..unless i equip them.

same question abt "shadowsteel greatsword of destructive"+5 with 14%min dmg(naturaly +5) didnt spend a single penny on it

Na, as already stated people want highest grade amp armor (outrageous gloves, boots, suit/slot amp) and highest grade deathblow (of fatal) weapons in most scenarios, and highest grade deathblow, perfect crafts (16+dmg, 8+rate) helms.

The weak dungs grade is shadowsteel, and I believe it used to drop some titanium/phery stuff, but regardless for the most part none of that stuff will sell because its so low grade, and gives low defense/atk ect compared to the same item in osm grade which is higher def/atk...and so on as you get higher grade..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by graodon View Post
    ok.

i thought this 500% 2slot drops would sell but ok..they r not bound to me at all..unless i equip them.

same question abt "shadowsteel greatsword of destructive"+5 with 14%min dmg(naturaly +5) didnt spend a single penny on it

It is a chat filter for explicit language. The items you mentioned are generally not worth much. Anything you get from weak dung will most likely be junk if its shadowsteel grade, and if I can recall I thought they were bound to character so you can't sell them on the market. Most average players try to get armor with sword or magic amp in slot, or of outrageous craft epic (all skill amp up), as well as deathblow (critical dmg/rate) for helms/some weaps.