Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: +ing stuff is rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    so i was trying to +11 my xtal aqua 40dmg right, using enhanced cores. dropped by 2 levels, again by 2 levels, dropped by 1 leve, dropped by 1 level, again, again all the way to +3.

so i spent 30mil trying to get it back to atleast +7, nope. went to +4 then stayed at 3 for a few then dropped to 2 at the last use.

estsoft your +ing ratios is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed you might want to check into it. that is assuming you give a sht.
    By the looks of it, you were using eUCM at +3?

Just give up.

You will never be good at this.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

only time you will fail bad at plusing is when you spam plain and simple. its plusin system based on probability no? so spamin and hoping it will go up will eat all ur alz and cores. I can say this because i use to spam plusing and it would get me no where but broke.

+ing is based off rng generator k?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

echs help me get my kat to +14 5 times in a day, at the end of da day, my kat is + 12, true story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    +ing is based off rng generator k?
    if you like to abuse rng you'd love playing FF12. punching yourself 251 times just to get a certain annoying treasure ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    if you like to abuse rng you'd love playing FF12. punching yourself 251 times just to get a certain annoying treasure ~~
    or break items in vind till you're poor as fk
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

considering this is the biggest problem in the game (yes it beats the drop rates) and the fact that est has said or done nothing about it even though, just about 97% of the community has experienced frustration because of it leads me to believe that there really is no hope. if they would do something it would have happened long ago. They wont even give us success rates.

Titanium
    DCUO = perfect,

honestly cabal isn't even worth the stress I am turning 16 and I swear I was growing grey hairs already

Banned
    few bil? unsanctified spent 14b trying to + a sig helm and still failed

well i must say... this is a concern, that i support, gms must do something about it, cuz it was easier to + stuff in some point, now it fails so much i spent near 400m trying to + some osmn boots, and i got them +9 ( and i didnt do it a friend of mine + it ), some forcy gloves like 500m to +7 i mean wtf? one of my xtals from +10 straight to +3 and i tried to + it in different times and days, damn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast