Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New WA Skill NEEDED

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPenduko View Post
    eggxactly...
    FS on aod is just an egg waiting to hatch
    +1,i'm afraid of 15ppl waiting for me to finish my aod buff while i've like 6 legs or more for my nation then a fb appears suddenly and make me unmovable or mf anyways he roots me then when i die i cry very loud for giving the opposite nation free 6 legs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by @AlmightyLuX View Post
    Im tired of all these low level FS aka the most OP Class in Cabal shizzing on everyone.

Not only do they Hit hard, and Crit harder than any other class, they also have AoD and Mortal Bane that they can stack.

Can you believe it, +2000 Def (unable to move, big deal) and then another skill they can stack for +300 attack -70% Def. that -70% def don't really make a big difference when you have over 2000K Def. That's already + 600 Def & + 300attack, not to mention the initial Def the FS has.

So I proposed that WA should get a New skill. I have a few Ideas for a few........
    I stopped right there...

1. FS is nothing without their rate so get +10-20% rate resist and watch them hit you for 100's

2. WA doesn't need a new skill,what we need are more skill slots

2000 attack? 20% amp +50 attack (Wasn't 2 per level, it should be 40~ Duh) Anyways warrios are OP enough...

Higher hp
    Higher attack
    Best hp buff
    Party hp buff
    Party attack buff
    Best regeration buff of all game
    Critical debuff
    +300 attack buff (the def -% can be handable with some hp absorb)
    Higher defense
    Good dps in bm2
    And good range in some skills..

With all the respect, you are too desperate or you fail a lot in tierra gloriosa or something..Yes i'm agree that fs needs some kind of nerf cause their crits are ridiculous, When they come just use shield grenades (hope if crits) Then shield grenades (hope if crits) and shield grenades (hope if crits) again, if not go aod..then kill you. So strange..

So coming back to topic..have you ever think about the wizard? or blader? Do u know how much they sck when they're not donators with OP gears..?! Jeez..

Some of u guys just care about your crappy and lameas.s chars...What a subjetivism
    Last edited by USB-11; 01-28-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Verga que sueño tengo!
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Titanium
    Go make ur own fs and see how hard it will be.
    U can get resist is war from title and buff (WI buff) debuFf and ur own resist u will get like 15 at least even 60 cr fs want stay alive + u have high hp base in war u will get a lot of hp with bear's he crit and u have lot of hp so tyt with him np I my self with like 1 year playing did not see bringer fs as much as I saw wa or wiz
    wa best class in war dung solo and pt dung the olny class that almost can get to wa is the blader
    What wa need is some1 who know how to play with it
    At first we used think just like u fs crit we die but know at my lvl fs crit with the best 2 skill iand stop geting crit after that u will farm him

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    Go make ur own fs and see how hard it will be.
    U can get resist is war from title and buff (WI buff) debuFf and ur own resist u will get like 15 at least even 60 cr fs want stay alive + u have high hp base in war u will get a lot of hp with bear's he crit and u have lot of hp so tyt with him np I my self with like 1 year playing did not see bringer fs as much as I saw wa or wiz
    wa best class in war dung solo and pt dung the olny class that almost can get to wa is the blader
    What wa need is some1 who know how to play with it
    At first we used think just like u fs crit we die but know at my lvl fs crit with the best 2 skill iand stop geting crit after that u will farm him
    I dind't get anything about what you just said.. Can you re-phrase it?
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Quote Originally Posted by USB-11 View Post
    I dind't get anything about what you just said.. Can you re-phrase it?
    dont bother reading gravedigger's comment. let alone ask him to rephrase it, gets even more confusing. his knowledge of cabal is as good as his edumacation

Titanium
    I do not care about that and as far as I know and every 1 knows u cannt compare wa with fs caz all sides will go for wa

Ight, AT LEAST give us Battle Cry lol

Actually what I would like to see are a few magic based buffs at higher levels so you can take advantage of the "10 buffs can be active on you at one time."

They dont have to be uber -- just something like a 20 def magic buff or a 200 attack rate magic buff or something... Things you could stack in at the higher levels.

If they really want to splurge, give EVERYONE a speed buff you can take at Transcender magic.

It is just annoying to see so many buff slots open. (and this would go for any class that cant fill out their buffs -- these would be general for everyone)

Quote Originally Posted by @AlmightyLuX View Post
    Im tired of all these low level FS aka the most OP Class in Cabal shizzing on everyone.

Not only do they Hit hard, and Crit harder than any other class, they also have AoD and Mortal Bane that they can stack.

Can you believe it, +2000 Def (unable to move, big deal) and then another skill they can stack for +300 attack -70% Def. that -70% def don't really make a big difference when you have over 2000K Def. That's already + 600 Def & + 300attack, not to mention the initial Def the FS has.

So I proposed that WA should get a New skill. I have a few Ideas for a few. I doubt and except none of these skills to ever make it into the game, but hey its worth a shot and might inspire some of these GM's to make a new WA skill. I would appreciate if ONE and only ONE of these skills where made these seem good But I May be wrong, But I doubt it (Charles Barkley Voice) lol

Rampage (Transcendent) (Sword Skill/Buff) (Sword Buff)-
    " Amplifies Warriors Ability in the heat of Combat"
    1% Sword Amp + 10 Attack (+1% S.Amp & +2 attack per level)
    Cast Time:1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 30 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds.
    (Strengthens Sword) Stackable w. Soul Blade & Bloody Spirit.
    MP Use: 28 (+2.80 per Lv)
    Lvl 20 = + 20% S.Amp + 50 Attack

Force Exchange (Transcendent)(Magic Skill/Buff) - This one is tricky
    "Absorbs Every Attack While Defending An Enemy's Attack"
    Absorb 5% HP/MP of Every Enemy's attack
    (+ 0.5% HP/MP Absorb of Enemy's Attack)
    Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
    Duration: 30 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds
    (Unmovable) (Strengthens Spirit) Stackable
    Lvl 20 = + 15% Enemy's attack Absorb (Unmovable)

OR you guys could simply give us

Art of Attack (AoA) (Transcendent) (Magic Skill/Buff)
    "Stand Firm In Your Spot and Awaken Your Legendary Strength"
    +1050 Attack (lol)
    (+50 attack Per Level)
    Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 20 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds
    (Unmovable)(Strengthens Spirit)
    Lvl 20 = + 2000 Attack (Unmovable)

Battle Cry (G.Master) (Sword Skill/Debuff)
    HP - 100
    Attack Rate - 50
    Defense - 11
    ( - 5 HP, - 15 Attack Rate & - 1 Defense Per Level)
    Rage: 0~2
    Area: 0-3
    Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 20 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 180 seconds
    Lvl 20 = - 195 HP, - 335 attack rate, - 30 Defense.

Yadda Yadda, GM's or who ever could make us the rest of the Specs. Like duration time/ Cool down time increase Per level and yadda yadda.

CnC? Lets hear everyone slander this XD
    bro wa best class hands ...has the most hp, base attack, arguably best debuff, prly second best def, and have 1 weapon .... so what are u complaining about? my problem with wa is i want i bit stronger fillers like ,better cooldown time on their debuff not much but prly 100 sec cooldown, and more skill slots

Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    you just suck at playing wa.
    true that fs crtic alot harder but the diff from each of them is that fs sucks big time if they dont crit.and when u talk about stacking buffs wa is the best pwning class in the game.just learn to play ur wa.
    fb best stacking class...
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Fs are garb. Tell them to go pve
    xD true, can you say spam much?

Quote Originally Posted by Claaymore View Post
    I have no problems with my Wa. Still i'd like to see at least one more skill for them, but not a boost skill, instead an sword attack skill.
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    aw i think is a good idea, also why dont we give, Fa´S a moveable AOS, + AOD, for 180 secs, that will be great!!

-_-.................................................. ................... i mean.... really? men u need to learn how to play ur wa, wa pawns in so many ways..... and u still QQing
    nah fa need root and +4 range on eagle eye

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    I waw like u but hey wa is better in war caz u have a lot of hp neve the less fs hit 300 with full amp stuff 1.4k crit
    Wa hit 600base 1.6k crit
    I know what u feel bur aoa is super crazy. Ya we need buff not skill 5cr buff is enoufe lol or some thing worth like wa have bloody in tranc rank but fs have thire buff 300att at gmaster doremember but not in tranc only 1k hp is something but only in war and only lvl 170 can use it with few more skills

This is ur hapopy day caz lol I came u can get bike with cr risest they will cry with out crit
    + aod u can get it if the other fs have 900 def I think and few lvls lower I mean lvl 149 and 160 wa after rank up use bmaura and bloody and fa to heal ( wil not heal that much but it will help ) u will win
    I met few fs who want to get wa caz they think it is better
    U should thank ur god caz u are wa

P.S. That huge amount of hp on 900 def gven by super wa on me I mean 45 amp and 1200att 165 cd or higherer when my def was 900 I think can not remember

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPenduko View Post
    eggxactly...
    FS on aod is just an egg waiting to hatch
    need better analogy

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    +1,i'm afraid of 15ppl waiting for me to finish my aod buff while i've like 6 legs or more for my nation then a fb appears suddenly and make me unmovable or mf anyways he roots me then when i die i cry very loud for giving the opposite nation free 6 legs
    why waite? bm3 handles that and if u talking t2 just run past it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast