Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo dung stat requirements? (ic1, ft1, hard dx)

Solo dung stat requirements? (ic1, ft1, hard dx)

I was just wondering what a WA stats should probably be to solo different dungs. I was wondering about IC1, FT1, and hard level DX. Thanks in advance. Also, I understand that skill also plays a roll in whether you can solo or not, so assume that this is a slightly above average player (scores top 5 in wars, wins 90% of pvps, survives well in pve, and good at combo).

Shadow Titanium
    ft1: 15x amp suit/boots/gloves 60% or higher gs 30% or higher helm noobs stuff really

Titanium
    What about the def vap?total cd att

Gravedigger I don't understand at all what you said. Here's how I see that: "What about the defense ___? Total Critical Damage Attack." Doesnt make sense at all

just spam hp pots and hope u dont die XD

In some dung thats not possible bc im pretty sure that some bosses regenerate hp. Survivability isnt the only factor, you need enough damage output too
    --- Work in progress

Titanium
    Get vap 100 at least get better def 900 at least and 950 aTt and u can solo
    Last edited by GraveDigger; 01-31-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    Get vap 100 at least get better def 900 at least and 950 aTt and u can solo
    im assuming that vap is short for vampire and that youre refering to maximum hp absorb. thanks for the info, is this for ft1 still? or also for the hard dx and ic1?
    --- Work in progress

Titanium
    Srry can not understand u ^^ but I think u are trying to say that u can get it fom suit or boots well in high lvlz u will need amp from boots and suit so get 30 X2 from vaper+( can not remember) and get 35or 40 from aovap 15 base =115 get 5% ,3%from gloves ,1 from rune,1%from pet. This is for ft1
    I can get it but when I ran my first lid it was hard but when I started to solo it got easier even with out armor (lvl 70) with my noob fs so if u can solo it with other acc u will feel it easier
    And for hard XD do not like them so no comment
    Ic 1 ,get to 150 with very good gear and u will need whole 2 hours to finsh it 170 would be a lot easier 165 may be if u have good def

if you can barely solo a dungeon then you are better off duo'ing it anyway. experiment for yourself whether or not you can solo certain dungeons. there is no point looking for a "minimum stats requirement" because there's no way to come up with such figures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast