Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting hack???? 4 on my guild and counting.

Shadow Titanium
    lol in merc there is a shop always been selling +15 sig gears now aday for drit cheap..
    so far i saw wiz boot and glove +15 sig
    FS boots and glove
    WA boots and glove
    and FA boots and glove
    and lots more stuffs that selling dirty cheap lol
    idk who gears that belong to who tho
    AION FTW

Shadow Titanium
    oh btw today they selling WA +15 sig idk if it gone yet tho lol
    AION FTW

This is worse than last time....I think EST should pay us to play.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Shadow Titanium
    idk who all these gears belong to who but so far these gears seem come out of rich people only lol
    when +15 sig glove FA with max rate in slot and also boots +15 sig not just that ,...... also have aop+6 for sell lol wonder who gear that was
    AION FTW

I would love to use itemshop again, but im so scared all this hacking shiet keeps on re-occuring. I got my stuff back so I am satisfied but ESTsoft really needs to tighten up their security
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    I would love to use itemshop again, but im so scared all this hacking shiet keeps on re-occuring. I got my stuff back so I am satisfied but ESTsoft really needs to tighten up their security
    most likely itwont happen tho this game is broken....... bugs and error code everywhere you go
    AION FTW

Banned
    Lots of people been getting hacked lately. Several people I know too.

One of my friends logged into ch 12, and immediately I was suspicious because he never plays in ch 12; viewed equip and he was naked. contacted him and he was able to get online to boot the hacker before they could trade/mail anything. :x

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Lots of people been getting hacked lately. Several people I know too.

One of my friends logged into ch 12, and immediately I was suspicious because he never plays in ch 12; viewed equip and he was naked. contacted him and he was able to get online to boot the hacker before they could trade/mail anything. :x
    Only boots/gloves/brac's were off cathy and they had a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty 6 rate/rate in slot craft gs off ah... hopefully est can fix it soon though atleast people are getting their gear back which is good to see .. but yeah i was lucky people told me and the fact that i was actually awake lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Only boots/gloves/brac's were off cathy and they had a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty 6 rate/rate in slot craft gs off ah... hopefully est can fix it soon though atleast people are getting their gear back which is good to see .. but yeah i was lucky people told me and the fact that i was actually awake lol.
    cause im that fast!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    cause im that fast!
    Lol, it was Dusty who told me cause i was talking to her at the time <3 dusty for the help too keeping the pos hacker off my account while i changed mah I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ .. and yeah unfortunately you telling joey didnt help that much cause joey had no way of getting hold of me hahaha. but yes thank you for looking out for mah stoofs

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast