Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercury Guild Review

Mercury Guild Review

Todays Review will be about CollateralDamage lvl 5 guild

CollateralDamage is not a bad guild per say but they lack cohesiveness when it comes to helping their lower members with gear or alz if needed
    My friend was once a member of that guild and this is what he had to say "It is true that they only help their high ranking members get gear and
    they only spare alz to those who are above field officer position"

I was shocked when i heard this from him because i had heard soo many good things about the guild
    I then proceeded asking him if he was sure that is was CollateralDamage he was talking about and
    all i got was a resounding "yes.."

Again, i was shocked when i was talking to him so i asked him if he could give me an example of this and this is what he came up with
    "some members sold their gear and gave all their alz to the co guild master DeathRains to get his forcium WA suit of outrageous"

then i asked "how does that mean that they dont care about lower members then? "
    He then continued on saying " there are a few members who have asked to get help with gear when they are 160+ and they were told that they are
    supposed to be "self sufficient" what does this mean you may be asking. this means that the 180 was having people sell their gear and their hard work just
    so he could get his suit while the people who actually NEED help got the middle finger and told to F off

i was devastated at that news that a level 180 couldnt buy his own suit and had lower ranking members sell their gear just so he could have it
    Im sure that money could have been used for a more noble purpose like getting more dungeon entries for the guild to run even with lower members

Many of you might still be inclined to join the guild when they promise you that you will get help on gear but in reality you will just be clustered together with all the other lower
    members until you spend about 500 USD to sell vouchers to get gear for yourself

What can i say about CD? its not a bad guild it just needs work and to start caring for all members not just high ranking ones

Thats it for todays review!! check back tomorrow when i review Seireitei

Banned
    GM Lorkan: "Next time don't invite baddies"

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by cathy View Post
    gm lorkan: "next time don't invite baddies"
    lol

Oh look a guild thread

I wonder which guild is next...
    Omg time to go bake cookies

LOLZ funny story u obviously did not get the truth but w/e to many trolls to correct this

Trainee

CD

review made by a friend that WAS in CD and is NOT currently in now, of course ppl will say false things about the guild. ive been in CD 3 weeks now and they have been nothing but helpfull to me, and btw might i add DeathRains has bought 5 +8 capes for guildies so far. so before u make these reviews, maybe ask a lower LVL that is currently in guild and see their response. furthermore things said or done also seem different typed then spoken of. those ppl that helped him out, are the ones he got the capes for. so if u ask me, he payed everyone of those members back and then some.ur looking at 20 bil+ as opposed to 4-5 bil. big difference, so before u make reviews, get ur facts straight. ty

Quote Originally Posted by thou View Post
    LOLZ funny story u obviously did not get the truth but w/e to many trolls to correct this
    your wa looks strong o.O in its own way

Quote Originally Posted by xplode View Post
    review made by a friend that WAS in CD and is NOT currently in now, of course ppl will say false things about the guild. ive been in CD 3 weeks now and they have been nothing but helpfull to me, and btw might i add DeathRains has bought 5 +8 capes for guildies so far. so before u make these reviews, maybe ask a lower LVL that is currently in guild and see their response. furthermore things said or done also seem different typed then spoken of. those ppl that helped him out, are the ones he got the capes for. so if u ask me, he payed everyone of those members back and then some.ur looking at 20 bil+ as opposed to 4-5 bil. big difference, so before u make reviews, get ur facts straight. ty
    lol oh your for reals

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    your wa looks strong o.O in its own way

lol oh your for reals
    its weak got a long way to go

Quote Originally Posted by thou View Post
    its weak got a long way to go
    For reals!? Death buying ur eof next? That eof6 looks pro on you

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    For reals!? Death buying ur eof next? That eof6 looks pro on you
    nah u should get me on instead

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast