Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: SuddnDeath GuildLeader beowulf35 vs DesoAssassins GuilLeader JennsInCa PVP

Cool SuddnDeath GuildLeader beowulf35 vs DesoAssassins GuilLeader JennsInCa PVP

msg has benn removed on the request of DESO asking me to remove this embrassing post of there leader now our fighting is over let all just get along but pm me if you think im sexy
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-07-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Beowulf IS A BIT CH

Beowulf only reason u won was bm 2 aura full shorts lmao u nub...i already owned u.. come bm 2 short aura at me son I will rape u all day long FATALITYBYMAJIK GET AT ME SON U NOOB 180 I ALREADY SHOWED U UP.. FYI YOUR WIFEY KICK YOU OUT YET FOR THE ONLINE DRAMA AHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY. YOUR WHIPED!!!!

btw...it says u activated ur aura..../fail.

did ur wife kick you out yet ?
    Last edited by Muramasa; 02-06-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

lol your screanshot said battle aura has been cancled ur ss even shows u fought her bm aura u fukin noob u busted yourself hahahahah

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    sorry im new to bragging! so i dont no how to do a veido but screenshot of me (beowulf35) pwning jenn and getting then win good enuff for me look on atttachment bottom right corner u see that i use combo and no bm2 like deso wants you to think you see my combo start and end with victory over deso leader jenn im going to get better with all this soon ive never got into bragging but this will be my 1st one and my 1 post on pwnage hope this helps you guys learn this noob pwned your leader now I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    bottom right corner (battle mode aura canceled)

top under my fkn name no battle mode aura under my name u retards that was from ic1 if u look at quest at top right

fatass you got pwned also by beowulf35 so u need to go suk on mommys tit everyone on that ch saw u get pwned by me ALL u DESO made cause i owned all u sissys ans asll u can do i s QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ about it i dont need bm or aura butr jenn bm 2 aura and used fury and got pwned so did all your guild when u jumped my 20 + deep and i still killed 3 + of all you noobs b4 u could envev kill me what joke
    only way u can beat me is to freeze me with all your NOOB fb so no need to listen to aLL u qq because anyone can look under my name and see i had no shorts nor and bm or aura

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    fatass you got pwned also by beowulf35 so u need to go suk on mommys tit everyone on that ch saw u get pwned by me ALL u DESO made cause i owned all u sissys ans asll u can do i s QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ about it i dont need bm or aura butr jenn bm 2 aura and used fury and got pwned so did all your guild when u jumped my 20 + deep and i still killed 3 + of all you noobs b4 u could envev kill me what joke
    only way u can beat me is to freeze me with all your NOOB fb so no need to listen to aLL u qq because anyone can look under my name and see i had no shorts nor and bm or aura
    ENGLISH. Mother F U Cker do you speak it?

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

lol BEO
    change your name my
    change to GARBAGE better

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaAssassins View Post
    Beowulf only reason u won was bm 2 aura full shorts lmao u nub...i already owned u.. come bm 2 short aura at me son I will rape u all day long FATALITYBYMAJIK GET AT ME SON U NOOB 180 I ALREADY SHOWED U UP.. FYI YOUR WIFEY KICK YOU OUT YET FOR THE ONLINE DRAMA AHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY. YOUR WHIPED!!!!
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999
    xDD