Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My items confiscated ??????? Why ??????????

My items confiscated ??????? Why ??????????

-------first ticket-------
    Required Information:
    1. I Agreed with your Limited Restoration Terms
    2. Exact Time and Date the issue occurred: about 1h30 AM to 2h AM (cabal time)
    3. Affected Character Name: susubaby
    4. Missing Item(s) and/or Alz: Epaulet of sage+8
    5. Detailed Explanation of how the issue occurred:
    Yesterday, I go mission war at 0h cabal time, then I'm offline until about 1:30 AM on 01.26.2012, when cabal maintenance done I log in cabal and I receive e-mail alert notification confiscated my item.
    I hope all the support team will do your best to provide me better circumstance to enjoy CABAL.Thank all GM !

Reply :

Date :

1/28/2012 10:49:27 AM

Greetings

We regret to inform you that we’ve confiscated a list of items from your account. The following item(s) you’ve purchased or acquired was obtained illegally and has already been removed.

List of confiscated items:
    1. Epaulet of Sage +8

If you've purchased this item legitimately, please send us a ticket with the date/time and purchase amount.

Regards,
    Game Master Bear

then i send this ticket:

About 10 days ago, I bought epaulet of sage+8 from character named Stella with price 3billion840 Alz (3,840,000,000 Alz), we traded that item in map Blood Ice.
    I play cabal is to entertain, relax. I do not understand why do you say my epaulet of sage+8 is illegal things?????? because I bought it with a reasonable price too. and I have a character named stella ask about things, but he could not remember exactly. I can not each item to be traded back to take pictures as evidence
    I hope all the support team will do your best to provide me better circumstance to enjoy CABAL.

Character Name : susubaby

ago two day, after I request that did not help that GM response.
    I do not understand how the GM is like?

o.o

Banned
    fob

o.o

Your eos was taken from you because the person you got it from bought it from a hackers personal shop. If you traded with the person you should get your alz recompensated.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Trainee
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Dam that dont sound to good im going through the same thing myself its been almost a week now and im getting the same crap replies ur getting but the thing is i used cabal vouchers to buy me gear i sold 3 almost a week ago for 135 mil each and that alz was sitting in my bags when most of my amp gear was taken along with the alz the thing is it all went after i was in war chan i logged out for a break then logged back in about an hour later and found all my gear missing and also im wearing a great sword of destruction+9 wich i shouldnt even be able to because i was wearing a redosium blade of destruction im a Fs its strange keep us posted on how you get on i will do the same

Banned
    > Get alz back
    > Buy another eos8 sped

send again ticket