Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, the warehouse "stole" my equipment.

So, the warehouse "stole" my equipment.

I ran Weakened LID for the first time and, after finishing it, I check my inventory and got a lot of loot. I ran to the warehouse and deposited most of them.

Lo and behold, a bunch of those ended up in the second storage tab, one that can only be opened until I get rank 11 or something of sorts; does that mean that there is NO WAY to recover those items before getting that accolade?

If that is so, devs should really prevent you from storing something in a tab that cannot be opened on your current character stage; it just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KaosStorm View Post
    I ran Weakened LID for the first time and, after finishing it, I check my inventory and got a lot of loot. I ran to the warehouse and deposited most of them.

Lo and behold, a bunch of those ended up in the second storage tab, one that can only be opened until I get rank 11 or something of sorts; does that mean that there is NO WAY to recover those items before getting that accolade?

If that is so, devs should really prevent you from storing something in a tab that cannot be opened on your current character stage; it just doesn't make any sense.
    You gotta reach level 110 to access the 2nd storage inventory
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Forcium
    you must be a bit slow. you can't put items in that 2nd page slot, and even if you did, you can take it out still. the only thing you can't do is move items around in that slot.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You gotta reach level 110 to access the 2nd storage inventory
    Actually, now its level 100 to access the 2nd page. They changed it.

If they're in the 2nd page, then you must already be class rank 11 (don't confuse that with honor rank 11). You should be able to freely move items in and out of that 2nd page. Go try it out.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 01-31-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    If they're in the 2nd page, then you must already be class rank 11 (don't confuse that with honor rank 11). You should be able to freely move items in and out of that 2nd page. Go try it out.

I ran Weakened LID for the first time

lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Ok, I'm going to try it again. For the record, I didn't drag any of the items to the second storage tab (or I would've noticed the fact that I cannot access it yet), but instead ctrl + clicked the items and they went there by themselves.

By level 100, I would wager that none of those items will be of any use for me, so yeah. xd

EDIT

Yup, still not able to acces them. I believe that they're sent automatically to the second storage tab because, as I said, it was quite a loot; since very few of them got into the first tab, and only the last three ended up in the THIRD tab, logic would dictate that the rest are stuck in the middle one.

Oh well, I guess they'll be chump change when I get to them. Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by KaosStorm; 01-31-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Oh even better! lol
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Actually it's been lv100 from when I first started cabal...
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

What are you talking about? As far as I remember it's always been 100. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Actually it's been lv100 from when I first started cabal...
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    What are you talking about? As far as I remember it's always been 100. O.O
    Wrong. It was lv 110 as Miavii said a long time ago before most of the updates, around 2008 or 2009ish.

Proof is here http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...-Force-Archers.

Not too many old player guides around - most of them are updated now.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 02-01-2012 at 08:15 AM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast