Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamemon.des error

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyLUV View Post
    well cabal still wont work and i changed the gameguard file to .exe and got rid of gamemon error but it still tells me to reboot my comp everytime and that doesnt work
    lol tha sux =/
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

/bump

Try this maybe since you obviously cant play, its worth atleast trying...
    Its GameGuard Personal its free to download(not sure if theres a trial, im dling as we speak to check it out) but costs 30$ to buy, or u can get it through other means *cough*torrent*;

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_erl.htm#

Also i was looking as support for gunbound, they were having people with same gamemon.des error, and gamegard posted the following...
    "Erl(*.erl) files are log files that GameGuard creates every time it is executed. You can receive further assitance on problems concerning GameGuard that were not able to be solved through the methods in the FAQ."

"Five ERL files ( npgl.erl, npgg.erl, npgmup.erl, npsc.erl, npgm.erl) are created inside the GameGuard folder, located within the game folder, every time the game is executed. Please send us erl files to XXXXXXX when a problem arises. We will perform a thorough analysis of the Erl files and let you know a solution to the problem. [Note]
    * Please explain in detail the symptoms of the error in your mail.
    * In some cases, not all of the five log files may exist. Please send us all of the erl files in the GameGuard folder."

they proceed to explain howto locate the files n ect, but i guess while your waiting on ests end you could always contact nprotect gameguard and give them your erl files yourself,, however this other post was for a different game, so wont be same files / email. they have a website though if ur intrested. however the only downside to that if u really wanted to contact them urself, is they require ur phone number and real name for the support "ticket" type system they have... i dunno u might be better to wait for est to help u,, if u feel ambitious i guess you could try to resolve it yourself... just though id post that small tid bit if it helps in neway
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-03-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Bump......

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyLUV View Post
    well cabal still wont work and i changed the gameguard file to .exe and got rid of gamemon error but it still tells me to reboot my comp everytime and that doesnt work
    what windows are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    what windows are you using?
    windows xp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12