Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bye cabal online US

bye cabal online US

nvm
    Last edited by mohnd; 05-11-2010 at 05:42 AM.

The game has been just recently transitioned between companies. Give it some time, yeah? EST must have taken precautions, but it's not like they can anticipate every infraction.
    I'm sure others agree with me when I say that this huge move is for the better.

well iknow but what's make me mad they just care about add new cash shop items and dont care about problems in this game that make me very mad have played cabal online for more then 4000 Hours and now every thing gone-_-
    Last edited by mohnd; 05-10-2010 at 04:05 AM.

I'm not sure how EST is doing business-wise, but I would guess they're having a tough time.
    The entire account transfers and other issues relating to accounts hasn't been solved yet, and now they're just getting into the meat and bone of these specific problems, which often take a longer time than usual.
    I'm sure a good number of people are happy with the Cash Shop. It makes EST happy too, and with more money comes more options. They can buy more resources, many of which would help alleviate current problems.
    Nevertheless, I recommend taking a week to month break if serious problems still persist for you. There's nothing wrong with taking a month break. But if problems STILL persist after that, then knock yourself out. Complain as you would have every right to.
    But for now, give them some time to work things out. They have only just begun.

really? well itry to play cabal from 3months yestarday ilogin for just 10mins then got kick-_-

Any way you can prove that's true? Cause EST already tried their best to fixing the glitched alz in merc, and the GA's "GM" gear. They still have to work on bans, unbans, other stuff since the transfer since many people has had problems. If EST just waited on the migration for 2 more weeks, then there would be less of a problem. But all in all, they are still working as hard as they can. Both companies we're good in their own way. So don't pick sides and just try to have fun.

Unfortunately, there are ego-maniacs out in this community who just can't feel satisfied until they flame.

And EST perhaps should have indeed held off the migration for a bit. Just got a mountain of work to do now, as you've said.
    But even if it is a lot, if they can't get their problems solved within the coming months, then they clearly need to hire people who can do the job right.

And mohnd, I'm sorry for your troubles. I don't know what I can say that would help your situation.

-_- well you think they going unblock my account too? well they block my account then ikeep play with my alt then ifound GG problem after long time itry to find way to fix that fainly some one tell me how to fix then when itry to log it its say log in faild please try agien -_-

Banned
    keekekekekekek

bye bye cool story
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast