Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uh ohz, HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE,

Titanium
    lilchao, imma is a lancer. he doesnt use cannons. i have only seen him score 200+ once and that was when he was gloating about the power of amplifiers. expensive but worth it if you have enough. he does score high enough to be able to keep bringer but that is due to his gear.

have you seen his gear? hes rocking a 40/7 stit helm and 40/7 kat. he just picked up his 2slot 36 xtal. he runs with 1 rol1 and 3 cr2. so yea his crits are going to hurt. is he hacking? who knows all i know is i cant kill him, not even close. he kills me with lances and sword combo no contest. his defence is so high hes almost scythe proof.

he just proved how op fs are. he force kicked and stormcrushed me for kill. his force crush with 690 defence dealt nearly 2900 dmg.

you need to observe how he battles. he goes bm1 to use lances then bm2 to swing. that is how he is a hybrid. his damage is rarely on cooldown.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    lilchao, imma is a lancer. he doesnt use cannons. i have only seen him score 200+ once and that was when he was gloating about the power of amplifiers. expensive but worth it if you have enough. he does score high enough to be able to keep bringer but that is due to his gear.

have you seen his gear? hes rocking a 40/7 stit helm and 40/7 kat. he just picked up his 2slot 36 xtal. he runs with 1 rol1 and 3 cr2. so yea his crits are going to hurt. is he hacking? who knows all i know is i cant kill him, not even close. he kills me with lances and sword combo no contest. his defence is so high hes almost scythe proof.

he just proved how op fs are. he force kicked and stormcrushed me for kill. his force crush with 690 defence dealt nearly 2900 dmg.

you need to observe how he battles. he goes bm1 to use lances then bm2 to swing. that is how he is a hybrid. his damage is rarely on cooldown.
    dayum. t1 sounds srs.

Titanium
    its serious business.

yo lilbop wats up hit up yo homeboi
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    vid or keep QQing.
    you mad a HFS who gets bringer > all your garbage chars.
    Drako, who are you anyway? Also what I see on the Proc side is totally different than what you see. And Juju, I don't even play T1, I quit, and I'm not going back. Not sure how you expect me to get a vid. lol

Titanium
    im a guildie who also farms t1. got a problem?

im a guildie who also farms t1. got a problem?
    I have ar least 500 guildies, that was so helpful.Rofl

Titanium
    crafters. im in the same guild as imma.

crafters. im in the same guild as Raid.
    Obviously you're new here if you don't know who that is and how many times he's been banned for the same mfin hack. lol

Titanium
    i know who raid is. imma said he used to hack in the past when he was into the guild. so its not news. but as of now theres no reason to kick him as he hasnt displayed hacks in front of me or other guildies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast