Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uh ohz, HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE,

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    i know who raid is. imma said he used to hack in the past when he was into the guild. so its not news. but as of now theres no reason to kick him as he hasnt displayed hacks in front of me or other guildies.
    He told me that too once before, but he got banned again. You can never believe him, Idc if you kick him or not, I'm just sayin.

i know who raid is. imma said he used to hack in the past when he was into the guild. so its not news. but as of now theres no reason to kick him as he hasnt displayed hacks in front of me or other guildies.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...No-skill-delay

Sup?

lilchao, imma is a lancer. he doesnt use cannons. i have only seen him score 200+ once and that was when he was gloating about the power of amplifiers. expensive but worth it if you have enough. he does score high enough to be able to keep bringer but that is due to his gear.

have you seen his gear? hes rocking a 40/7 stit helm and 40/7 kat. he just picked up his 2slot 36 xtal. he runs with 1 rol1 and 3 cr2. so yea his crits are going to hurt. is he hacking? who knows all i know is i cant kill him, not even close. he kills me with lances and sword combo no contest. his defence is so high hes almost scythe proof.

he just proved how op fs are. he force kicked and stormcrushed me for kill. his force crush with 690 defence dealt nearly 2900 dmg.

you need to observe how he battles. he goes bm1 to use lances then bm2 to swing. that is how he is a hybrid. his damage is rarely on cooldown.
    More like watch him solo center in 38 seconds. His retarget must be on point. He's a good player and all, but his bm2 is something else. But nothing to be scared of, he wont be bringer for long.
    Cabal(Ver269-120202-1601-0000).jpg

he does epic hacks and he cant even stay up top and only get that many points smh

Guess I don't need to say much more.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    he does epic hacks and he cant even stay up top and only get that many points smh
    I REALLY love that gif in your sig. xD

Cabal(Ver269-120202-1848-0000).jpg
    Cabal(Ver269-120202-1848-0001).jpg

deleted my character. played legit once get hacked hack in war and prolly get banned. but who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i got better things to do.

yea heres a tip for how awesome estsoft security is. change your level to 1 and hey you can delete levels 180s. go ahead try and mail ImmaCritLikaBaws. doesnt exist. but he was 79.

wanna get by the sub pass? freeze a value for the correct flag. another thing oyu wanna get patched up.

btw estsoft your item page is subject to sql injection, no wonder why accounts were getting hacked. your security is sht.

Anyways im out. not coming back, got a family to raise and cabal is no longer a concern.
    Last edited by crushingraid; 02-02-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Titanium
    wow he really is gone. just tried to mail says character doesnt exist.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    Cabal(Ver269-120202-1848-0000).jpg
    Cabal(Ver269-120202-1848-0001).jpg

deleted my character. played legit once get hacked hack in war and prolly get banned. but who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i got better things to do.

yea heres a tip for how awesome estsoft security is. change your level to 1 and hey you can delete levels 180s. go ahead try and mail ImmaCritLikaBaws. doesnt exist. but he was 79.

wanna get by the sub pass? freeze a value for the correct flag. another thing oyu wanna get patched up.

btw estsoft your item page is subject to sql injection, no wonder why accounts were getting hacked. your security is sht.

Anyways im out. not coming back, got a family to raise and cabal is no longer a concern.
    all you have to do is send a ticket in, est will delete your toon for you bruh.

I bet he just changed his name again. Someone's gonna show up in war as Bringer and gonna be like, "Idk how I got this title I never been here." Like last time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast