Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: -Itachi-'s Buying/Selling list

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

lol cabal.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Long time no see cutie ;o

bump

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast