Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: -Itachi-'s Buying/Selling list

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

boots sold

updated

U sell eof7?
    bumppppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by boywarrion View Post
    U sell eof7?
    bumppppppppppp
    Nope, trading it with alz for an EOF8, and thx for the bump

bump -_-

bump

updated

bump

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast