Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: -Itachi-'s Buying/Selling list

updated (thx alex <3)

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump and updated

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

bump

updated

Bump for itchy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Thx trashy :3
    I'll be coming to you soon w/ some Aop+6 & Rof+10 attempts

updated

Bump

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast