Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: solo runs

solo runs

ok wht dungeons can a WA solo runs.i solo'ed lake in dusk and ruina station so far,chaos arena is too boring and i dunno if thr is any good dungeon of my lvl..the dungeon the EOD take sme to is kinda weird since i dunnow hr to go without team.

also should i w8 to lv99 to get shinguard set or get osmium?sam question abt redosmium and osmium GS

every thing sept impossible

If you arent even level 100 yet you shouldnt be concerned about solo dung runs. most dung you dont even have the ability to access yet. As for your gear, get watever the highest grade 7amp you can afford for gloves, boots, and suit. Then get a pc db helm of at least osm grade. As for weapon, the ideal WA wep would be a 2 slot pc db wep 32% dmg craft with rate in the first slot and then extended with dmg in the other 2 slots. You should aim for the closest to this u can get. I try to maximize rate first, and then crit dmg.
    --- Work in progress

ok lv102,anything now?

Titanium
    Ahh very good get now good amp armor and sg stuff with 850 total def not sure about that +
    Should be trance and get 100 att from upgrade skills 50 def from them 2 u need 100 cd 50 cr
    2Xamp ,not sure about the att u need but should be higher than 800-850
    U can solo eod1 and at lvl 120 try to solo sod and in lvl 180 u do not need me any more that time lol
    Till 155 then u can solo ft1 160u can solo eod 2 in good time u can do that in lower lvl but this lvl is the best lvl165 ic1 and lvl 170 aos 1 and aos2 180 ic2 with 20 sp bars lol
    But u can not solo even lid if u do not have good gear those lvl are for good wa
    Try it to find out ;D

i only understood some of it......

Titanium
    Go solo eod1 if u are trans that's it

im not transcender..i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥....am i too high to recreate as in i can kee this charecter and make new one and thn use the set i had on my current one to help tht one withotu wasting alz?

Quote Originally Posted by graodon View Post
    ok lv102,anything now?
    lvl102

map part
    rs
    eod 1
    maybe sod.. i soloed it before when i was 100
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by graodon View Post
    ok lv102,anything now?
    definitely lid and eod1. sod if you have good gear like slotted osm amp of at least 5% (7% suit) or 7 amp stit thats a high plus, like +7 at least. and 2slot fatal osm helm, damage craft is best, but its pricey and you need more rate from wep if you dont have rate in helm or kred. so weapon depends on how much alz you can make. for the average person, either perfect craft tit or stit for 32% cdi with rate in slot and extended with sem or redosm 2 slot rate craft. For the rich people you'll want 2 slot redosm perfect craft for 32% cdi (i think around 1.6b clean in ah) and try to get rate in slot and extend if you're lucky or can get seh and a rate scroll (or extra lucky from a random scroll but i wouldnt risk wasting 1.6b). if you can get gear thats like this or close to this you'll have no problems in any dung up to sod. if you can get slotted 7 amp shineguard armor then you could probably solo ft1 as soon as 140 (although soloing isnt just about gear and lvl, skill of the player is also a big factor). hope you can understand all of that lol
    --- Work in progress