Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Help a New Wizard

12, because I have no more points to lvl it up.

-- Indomie enak --

Banned
    18 atm o.o

Shadow Titanium
    15 edc, 18 sc.
    Venus

so im guessin like 12 for pve and 15-20 for pvp and warski?

yo wizforce whats yo pvp combo son?

i keep it at lvl 9 along with sc because it spams in my bm2, which according to spur sux, but for me it works wonders for pve, and for m. war. But if u wanna have the best pvp combo, its best to keep edc and sc on 20... and for those who dont have enough skill points you probably are wasting ur skill pts on resist intention and/or sharpness.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

15 edc, 18 sc
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

I am a wizard, not very high level (level 47) but i thought i would add some input. Your INT is what you need to focus on, it is obvious but i am being serious, don't try to keep anything even until you can use the best equipment for wizards because as you do need some STR and DEX the amount of INT you need will be up in the 200-300's while the amount of STR and DEX will be down in the 50-80 range.

Lances and cannons set to 20 EDC and SC is honestly an opinion. some like 12-15 for dps others like 20 for high dmg and amp. I personally keep EDC and SC at 18. Arctic Field at 15, this would be higher but I leave it at 15 for my stunlock combo.

Lehsyrus is kinda right except dex will be a bit higher then stated. max your int and only keep str and dex at the exact stat as required for your weapons and armor. also I wouldn't even look at forcium until near or beyond lvl 150.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Lances and cannons set to 20 EDC and SC is honestly an opinion. some like 12-15 for dps others like 20 for high dmg and amp. I personally keep EDC and SC at 18. Arctic Field at 15, this would be higher but I leave it at 15 for my stunlock combo.

Lehsyrus is kinda right except dex will be a bit higher then stated. max your int and only keep str and dex at the exact stat as required for your weapons and armor. also I wouldn't even look at forcium until near or beyond lvl 150.
    i wouldnt look at forcy period, unless it has like 5+ amp
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

agreed but hes working on the basics. I just lol at all these newby's who run around in forcium and woundering why they Svck. I personally wont touch forcium unless its gloves w/ amp in slot or boots HP will craft w/ amp in slot. I'd much rather have sig boots of amp and extend them.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast