Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help a New Wizard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PureDeath View Post
    thanks for all your help, i decided to play on mercury i level 19 at the moment i was wondering is there another name for freezing lance?? i didnt see it in the skill book, maybe im just tired. Also, what should i do to earn alz?? i dont think i will be able to afford levle 30 skills i need (lances) and i havent wasted money on anything (just hp/mp pots) ??
    Don't worry, you start to really rake in the money in at around level 75 when each quest starts giving 1mil+. But struggling with money is typical from levels 1 - 64.
    Last edited by YumCookies; 05-12-2010 at 07:33 AM.

thanks for all your help, i decided to play on mercury i level 19 at the moment i was wondering is there another name for freezing lance?? i didnt see it in the skill book, maybe im just tired. Also, what should i do to earn alz?? i dont think i will be able to afford levle 30 skills i need (lances) and i havent wasted money on anything (just hp/mp pots) ??
    do your quests. they are boring but the higher level ones earn you 1mil per.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

cmon guys, listen to spur. he can solo pluma with his hp slotted orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    sorry i never knew taking the game so seriously was so crucial to my success as a cabal wi.
    im glad i can help u realize this, maybe now u will get a chance for top 5 wi on venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    im glad i can help u realize this, maybe now u will get a chance for top 5 wi on venus
    I like how you talk about doing more dmg when you're using a non-PC extended orb, and used to use non-amp boots. Just shhhhhhh K?

dang should have come to venus. but anyway lol um earning alz besides the quests. you will be farming mobs. pick up everything and npc. keep dungeon entries and go to them as much as you can. you can get items and put them in the AH to sell to help you bring up your alz to get your skills.
    Also check around for your skills. you dont have to buy them from the NPC cause the NPC is normally higher priced. you can find the skill books from other people cheaper.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    cmon guys, listen to spur. he can solo pluma with his hp slotted orbs.
    lol!

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I like how you talk about doing more dmg when you're using a non-PC extended orb, and used to use non-amp boots. Just shhhhhhh K?
    i like how u got no idea wat im using and think u do. im also glad u think dmg is y ure top
    Last edited by Spur; 05-12-2010 at 08:24 AM.

gotta love how every topic become Flame thread. this guy gets on for help and answers and everyone just jumps from thread to thread chasing each other to Flame each other.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

/sad

-- Indomie enak --

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast