Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FB in 139tg> freestyle

Quote Originally Posted by xLuCiuS View Post
    why noob? its just a video showing skills, not scoring and not winning tactics, if u see the map > it's a winning game so i just recorded while playing abit defensive,and the combo breaks are cause by my i-line, sry for that...

pls give the curtisy to tell me whats not good or what to improve instead of saying noob ...
    That's why you post next to your video asking: "Here's me currently. What should I work on to improve my skills?" Or something with a question lol. Just posting it will make ppl assume you're trying to show off. It's how the community is these days. (I can't watch it bcs my country is blocking the rights to the music, otherwise i'd give you feedback) If you pm me in game I'd be glad to see you in game and see what you can do/ where you can improve.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Yes. I havent been to venus, i have a lowbie there but its a lvl 3 so I dont spend much time there. >< why?
    You should come visit one day when the flowers are all green and the sky is blue (Or maybe we'll get more ppl to come back when Mission Battle comes out *crosses fingers*)

I'd love to freestyle with you some. I'll have to when I come visit yall this summer after I move.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    That's why you post next to your video asking: "Here's me currently. What should I work on to improve my skills?" Or something with a question lol. Just posting it will make ppl assume you're trying to show off. It's how the community is these days. (I can't watch it bcs my country is blocking the rights to the music, otherwise i'd give you feedback) If you pm me in game I'd be glad to see you in game and see what you can do/ where you can improve.

You should come visit one day when the flowers are all green and the sky is blue (Or maybe we'll get more ppl to come back when Mission Battle comes out *crosses fingers*)

I'd love to freestyle with you some. I'll have to when I come visit yall this summer after I move.
    the only reason you take it as a show off is because yall jelly or u know u cant really do better.. Even tho i know you got some skills Valdoroth but thats the sad true

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

Dont worry spring is already here, flowers are gunna bloom on the green and the sky will be clear blue once my finals are over. xD I need a quiet place to retreat, yeah i think venus would be that place. just a small country town where everybody knows each other, the kind of environment i wnna be at looool
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Dont worry spring is already here, flowers are gunna bloom on the green and the sky will be clear blue once my finals are over. xD I need a quiet place to retreat, yeah i think venus would be that place. just a small country town where everybody knows each other, the kind of environment i wnna be at looool
    Actually, that's almost exactly how I felt when I returned from Merc.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

we think the same, we should be friends LOL! yeah ill see if i can, id love to visit.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Put it in the screen shot section noob haha. If you were on your FA you could have posted it in FA section lol.

omg

How is Venus these days?

Hu3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast