Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And the Great Shin0b1 finally gets hacked wow why am i not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Osz View Post
    blah blah, i wont believe any1 about this account hack until it happens to me....4 years, and still going....
    agree
    account sharing or recent email hacks or alz buying..................................... o.o HA but it cant be those right?
    right!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    yet you still got the blinkers on.
    Is he turning left or right?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    agree
    account sharing or recent email hacks or alz buying..................................... o.o HA but it cant be those right?
    right!?!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Is he turning left or right?
    Appearently, seems he is turning down

You will get the odd person who is stupid enough to account share or alz buy yes. Though to place all of us in the same boat is just stupid, considering how many of us have been hacked. Also the fact that we have never been hacked in any other MMO.... can't blame you guys though, I was just as stupid pointing the finger "blahblah be responsible" until it happened to me.

Seems account bound items is the only answer, but that doesn't save alz being lost...
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Appearently, seems he is turning down

You will get the odd person who is stupid enough to account share or alz buy yes. Though to place all of us in the same boat is just stupid, considering how many of us have been hacked. Also the fact that we have never been hacked in any other MMO.... can't blame you guys though, I was just as stupid pointing the finger "blahblah be responsible" until it happened to me.

Seems account bound items is the only answer, but that doesn't save alz being lost...
    people won't understand until it hits them. I use to assume that it was people who visit alz buying sites or share acounts too, before i was hacked. I was told by buddy that this is a side server hacking where they packetbomb the isp.

Thank you gms for the FULL restoration , although i am still afraid of getting hacked again >.>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12