Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM forum abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Ok I know the GM's do a good job and all, but that doesn't warrent the ass lickers here.
    Funny you would say that after they gave you all your fail gears that should be like under 200m

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I troll all day erryday and I not banned yet

keke I might soon though
    idk what your talking about o.O

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Funny you would say that after they gave you all your fail gears that should be like under 200m
    Hence I said "they do a good job", doesn't mean I will ever consider suc*king up. Nobody appreciates suc*k ups, it's even got to the point that many MMO's have rules of no suc*king up to avoid annoyances (like you).

And whats with the lame attempt to insult me on my gear, sorry I wasn't born with pro gears like you.... does this make you feel better? Do you get some sort of internet ego boost from pointing out the obvious?
    Last edited by Urban; 02-08-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Aussies have inappropriate language it seems...
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Hence I said "they do a good job", doesn't mean I will ever consider suc*king up. Nobody appreciates suc*k ups, it's even got to the point that many MMO's have rules of no suc*king up to avoid annoyances (like you).

And whats with the lame attempt to insult me on my gear, sorry I wasn't born with pro gears like you.... does this make you feel better? Do you get some sort of internet ego boost from pointing out the obvious?
    alright <removed> less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.Trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. ROFLing

What pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? Took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my character
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 02-08-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Oh noes I broke the rules and have to face the consequences, the world is so unfair. Bypass IP block and make a new acc like a real troll. :l
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 02-08-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candicoatted View Post
    alright btch less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. Rofling

what pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my character

This.

^ keep the friends/lovers/guildmates etc out of this (lol?).
    alright btch less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.Trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. ROFLing
    Firstly, you were the one that started it (and still continuing when I proved you wrong) yet I am the one <removed>? +1 to hypocrisy

I clearly like the GM's as they did help me out, so that throws your nonsense about "if you like a GM you're su*king up" into the bin.
    What pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? Took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my character
    The word "pro" is subjective (osm is pro for nubs like me), so my arrow to the knee is preferable to the egg on your face. Regardless no one gives a shiet about either of our gears so why bring it up in the first place?
    Failed attempt to look cool it seems.....
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 02-08-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

^ keep the friends/lovers/guildmates etc out of this (lol?).Firstly, you were the one that started it (and still continuing when I proved you wrong) yet I am the one btching? +1 to hypocrisy

I clearly like the GM's as they did help me out, so that throws your nonsense about "if you like a GM you're su*king up" into the bin.The word "pro" is subjective (osm is pro for nubs like me), so my arrow to the knee is preferable to the egg on your face. Regardless no one gives a shiet about either of our gears so why bring it up in the first place?
    Failed attempt to look cool it seems.....
    just gonna kill this convo!

we talk about this later o.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12