Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Some questions about Cabal...

Some questions about Cabal...

Hi guys, this is my first time potentially downloading a 3d MMORPG, I have played 2d and 2.5d games, and I am turning my attention to a 3d game. The game, of course, is Cabal. Now before I start, there are a few questions I would love if you guys could answer. Here they are:

1) Does Cabal combat (bossing, PvP, GvG, whatever) require skill to be good at? Or can you just stand there and spam one button and destroy everything like a lot of MMORPG games?

2) I have a Pentium 4 1300 Mhz computer, I'm not very computer savvy, so will that processor suffice to play (with minimal lag) Cabal?
    -on a side note, I am able to play Dragonica with almost no lag and it's minimum requirement is 1600 Mhz...

3) Are there lots of Dark things in this game? (Demons, Undead, all that). Not my favorite type of thing, Does Allods have a lot of that?

4) Anyone wanna buddy me?

5) Which class would you recommend for a new player? Which classes are the most challenging to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks4Tip View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first time potentially downloading a 3d MMORPG, I have played 2d and 2.5d games, and I am turning my attention to a 3d game. The game, of course, is Cabal. Now before I start, there are a few questions I would love if you guys could answer. Here they are:

1) Does Cabal combat (bossing, PvP, GvG, whatever) require skill to be good at? Or can you just stand there and spam one button and destroy everything like a lot of MMORPG games?

2) I have a Pentium 4 1300 Mhz computer, I'm not very computer savvy, so will that processor suffice to play (with minimal lag) Cabal?
    -on a side note, I am able to play Dragonica with almost no lag and it's minimum requirement is 1600 Mhz...

3) Are there lots of Dark things in this game? (Demons, Undead, all that). Not my favorite type of thing, Does Allods have a lot of that?

4) Anyone wanna buddy me?

5) Which class would you recommend for a new player? Which classes are the most challenging to play?
    First, Cabal is NOT a 3D game at all.

1) As long as you know how/when to click the button, you are already mastered Cabal. UI.

2) Please tell us what's your video card since it's more important.

3) Not at all.

5) WA. FA.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks4Tip View Post

1) Does Cabal combat (bossing, PvP, GvG, whatever) require skill to be good at? Or can you just stand there and spam one button and destroy everything like a lot of MMORPG games?does take skill to learn this game and play it. But once you have learned it its fun to play and second nature. some people might disagree with me. but to be good takes skill

-on a side note, I am able to play Dragonica with almost no lag and it's minimum requirement is 1600 Mhz... you should be able to run it just fine turn down graphics and you should be ok. your internet connection is what is most important i think.

3) Are there lots of Dark things in this game? (Demons, Undead, all that). Not my favorite type of thing, Does Allods have a lot of that?there are all kinds. not just demons undead. there is actual imagination in the monsters in this game. atleast i think so. i mean the last map you fight transformer looking things. =)

4) Anyone wanna buddy me? depends on if you choose venus or merc

5) Which class would you recommend for a new player? Which classes are the most challenging to play?Warrior and Blader are easiest and the hardest is Wizard and Force Blader. Wizard because your squishy and Force Blader cause you have to learn to attack and debuff
    cabal is a 3d game compare to a 2d or 2.5d you are referring to. and yes there is bossing pvp guild wars. there is even nation war tons of dungeons and even chaos arena, crafting, pets, and lots more to enjoy and learn
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND