Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Service Uniform

Cool Military Service Uniform

Why is the navy the only ones to have their costume in this game? Is this military discrimination? Is it because the Navy Seals were the ones who killed Osama, and as a reward we congratulate the navy by rewarding players to wear their uniform? I suggest we should also have the marines, army and the air force service uniforms as costumes too. There are marines, soldiers, and airmen who play this game and not only sailors. We should all be proud of our country's men and women who fight everyday for our freedom. Without them, we wouldn't even be playing this game. Heck, we might have been drafted to help with the war effort and not be sitting here having fun in this virtual world. I suggest that we support them all and not just the navy. People of this country are proud of the service they all represent. Their uniform is not just a piece of clothing they use to go do their job everyday. It represents who they are, what they do, and why they do it. Some people do it for the money and benefits the military service has to offer. But for other people who joined the service, they do it for family and anyone else they care about. Think about all the moments we share with one another: family gatherings, chilling with our crew, all the laughter we share, all the sadness we help go through, etc. And these terrorists attacking our home country is attempting to take that freedom they protect away from us. So let's ask ourselves what all of these men and women who serve for. Moments like these? Yes, they fight for future moments like these. Let us all honor them by wearing their uniform, and not just the navy, but also the marines, the army, and the air force. To all you service members, I salute you! Hooah! Hoo-rah! and Oo-yah!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon View Post
    Why is the navy the only ones to have their costume in this game? Is this military discrimination? Is it because the Navy Seals were the ones who killed Osama, and as a reward we congratulate the navy by rewarding players to wear their uniform? I suggest we should also have the marines, army and the air force service uniforms as costumes too. There are marines, soldiers, and airmen who play this game and not only sailors. We should all be proud of our country's men and women who fight everyday for our freedom. Without them, we wouldn't even be playing this game. Heck, we might have been drafted to help with the war effort and not be sitting here having fun in this virtual world. I suggest that we support them all and not just the navy. People of this country are proud of the service they all represent. Their uniform is not just a piece of clothing they use to go do their job everyday. It represents who they are, what they do, and why they do it. Some people do it for the money and benefits the military service has to offer. But for other people who joined the service, they do it for family and anyone else they care about. Think about all the moments we share with one another: family gatherings, chilling with our crew, all the laughter we share, all the sadness we help go through, etc. And these terrorists attacking our home country is attempting to take that freedom they protect away from us. So let's ask ourselves what all of these men and women who serve for. Moments like these? Yes, they fight for future moments like these. Let us all honor them by wearing their uniform, and not just the navy, but also the marines, the army, and the air force. To all you service members, I salute you! Hooah! Hoo-rah! and Oo-yah!
    Genius and ironic forum user name. I salute you, troll.

Shadow Titanium
    im in the navy lol, but i do agree that all services should be represented evenly. however, all the design codes and whatnot come from korea cabal and we're limited to what they have to put out. im not sure how it is over there, but maybe their navy is more prevalent than their other forces. or maybe they all don the same uniform as officers. im not sure, but yeah this is a subject that you're gonna have to go to the korea cabal staff about.

troll? well whoever has that same user name as me must be coincidence cuz i made it on my own

oh yea and about this user name..i am a fan of SNSD and taeyeon is hot. i think you should ask first about it instead of assuming something like that, troll!

Banned
    oh yea and about this user name..i am a fan of SNSD and taeyeon is hot. i think you should ask first about it instead of assuming something like that, troll!
    1. The costume came out a long time before the navy killed Osama Bin Laden, so no, its not military discrimination based on that
    2. If you knew anything about SNSD, you'd know that the navy officer costume has nothing at all to do with the US Navy
    3. Your username suggests you DO know where the navy officer costume originated

i don't know anything about SNSD and all i know is that she's hot and their songs make them hot!

ex-gf loved SNSD, which made me like it. i did not research anything about them

i think you're the troll since you're starting all this trouble about my username..all i asked was to honor all service members evenly. you're the one starting this internet argument about something beside the point. you're talking about my username, who cares. I think she's hot. and why are you trying to connect my username with my post? are u the internet forum detective or something? hoo-ah, troll...you deserve a good kos, miss i do not support the troops

Banned
    i think you're the troll since you're starting all this trouble about my username..all i asked was to honor all service members evenly. you're the one starting this internet argument about something beside the point. you're talking about my username, who cares. I think she's hot. and why are you trying to connect my username with my post? are u the internet forum detective or something? hoo-ah, troll...you deserve a good kos, miss i do not support the troops
    Cabal is a Korean game. Several aspects of it are based off of popular Korean culture.

The navy officer costume has absolutely nothing at all to do with representation of the US navy nor the Korean Navy, so there is no call for equal representation of different branches of the US military.

The navy officer costume is based off of the outfit in this popular Korean music video
    Last edited by Cathy; 02-05-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast