Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is it just me or is anyone else having insane lag/delay on cabal ._.

im starting to notice bad lag during the day now also..... guess its all over.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

i have lag too -,-suxs really bad they should close game down for like 1-2 days or more.... n fix this hacking shiz n lags. stupid error codes keep poping up for no reason.
    Last edited by solymar; 02-06-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    QUIT

ya they need to fix this asap...notice that some of the last maintenance, some ended hours early than usual. sooo disappointed in the GM and est.

its been like that for weeks now they mainly update 'cash shop' or 'cash new event '
    QUIT

to sum it up, they pretty much just update every week's maintenance only on anything that involves the word "cash". anything else, they don't care lol....so GM, dont call it maintenance since you guys aren't even fixing anything in the game except rotate cash shop item.

stupid links r f up again u click on them n they give error code -,- n some ppl r having same problem with the pming glitch
    QUIT

i think these game programmers should go how they actually bypass and hack stuff then make a safety against tht or r they too lazy to google it

Shadow Titanium
    This game has always lagged a bit during peak hours though nothing that made the game unplayable...but recently it's been so laggy I can't even combo at all during the wars @ 9pm and 12am est. Yesterday the lag and delay was so bad I just logged off and played another game. I mean it delayed so much that I would buff myself and the buff wouldn't execute until 5 seconds later LOL.

I always get delay in war.. Can never combo ._.

Titanium
    lag channer war solution plss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast