Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: B> Bringer for guild war with DesoAssassins

Quote Originally Posted by Ieanne View Post
    HAI EVERYONE, feel free to drop by this satuday 5pm for guild war.
    Link for info http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-DesoAssassins
    xShinRyu is good

xNercy is good

Saints force authorized.
    oh hey gg but heres fact u cant get bringer even if u tried.... but that ss u have of "me"? i was actually just building for shin so gg and try harder. cus true story is, i already secured bringer by tues and didnt even need to war anymore after that. come up with more excuses kay?

Hahaha RuoExtraWackzi vs. Unknowns ahaha. K.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Deso so pro right? so the one war i got to i happen to catch pretty much ur best players....this all u guys got? and i was just relaxing, rofl. Get better please.

Attached Images Attached Images

For those who don't know already, I farmed bringer not to be used for the guild war, but for my own personal use. Taking pics, having fun it. I'm not even going to use it, and that sad part is, I got screenshots of deso guild members saying they didn't want me to have it, and how do they take this? TOWERS FOR SANDORA EPIC! Who can only I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing score 543 points while farming? LAWL I farm better than the nub and that shows I'm good for somthing. Yes that is right, I'm pro at being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing noob, but guess what I have no honour for it either. That and they think that 543 points is really going to be enough when they didn't see me secretly farming 708 points. Take videos, Take screenshots, I will not have the storm bringer title in that guild war, and as for the screenshots I mentioned, ask me and I will post them up as I please. In conclusion Deso with saints vs one bringer and an epic guild in my opinion. I dont care about anyone elses ^_^ Good Day, Have fun <3

Deathblow!

Titanium
    I love being on Kos list <3 Btw Nice saint weapon... why qq more? lmfao. And Deso should rename their guild name to -DramaQueens-
    And Nercy can outscore anyone on Venus atm why should he farm towers. Fail troll

Nercy acct buyer, get legit plz! oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Nercy acct buyer, get legit plz! oh wait...
    Hey you, this doesn't concern you.

Hey you! Guess I should have quoted that as JennsinCA's words :<

Jenn... She needs to get good. Lol.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast