Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: B> Bringer for guild war with DesoAssassins

Honestly everyone in this section needs a big hug *Hugs* Come on guys don't be shy

I just can't wait until this drama is done and over with.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I dont get why everyone is flipping out about them having saints weapon....

1) Its a Lv168 BL with it that is semi a nobody (I've never really heard em or talk to em) my guess is his gear is nothing amazing. So yea...Just because someone has the saints does not mean they are pro.
    2) inb4saintsbuff? o wait its an AOE buff meaning if they use it in the guild war, Ruo will get it too? So yea, that there alone goes to show that saints weapon does not really help much.

In the situation they are in, with the person who has saints, I would rather be be bringer then be on the side of the person who has saints.
    ShinxRyu even says he isnt going to use the bringer title for the gw . So why are people qqing? and this is a game, and this guild war is for fun. Dont take it up the butt too much k?

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    ShinxRyu even says he isnt going to use the bringer title for the gw . So why are people qqing? and this is a game, and this guild war is for fun. Dont take it up the butt too much k?
    Yeah it was for fun until You, nercy, and shin came to ch 17 talking smack, since you guys added more gas to the flame we are not going to take crap from you guys

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaAssassins View Post
    Lol whether or not Tang> than Deso, I feel loved you would compare us to the best of the best Lova ya to BROSKI haha
    how bout we take ruo and deso.....

and push them to merc!!

Quote Originally Posted by xBreedx View Post
    Mmm i just looked up desoassassins in game and this is what i noticed. Tangdynasty 2008 > desoassassins 2012..
    So idk why u guys come on here talking so much smack broskis.

Lol whether or not Tang> than Deso, I feel loved you would compare us to the best of the best Lova ya to BROSKI haha

tsk tsk smack talk

#1 noob in Deathblow

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    how bout we take ruo and deso.....

and push them to merc!!
    Why'd you change your sig? D:

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I dont get why everyone is flipping out about them having saints weapon....

1) Its a Lv168 BL with it that is semi a nobody (I've never really heard em or talk to em) my guess is his gear is nothing amazing. So yea...Just because someone has the saints does not mean they are pro.
    2) inb4saintsbuff? o wait its an AOE buff meaning if they use it in the guild war, Ruo will get it too? So yea, that there alone goes to show that saints weapon does not really help much.

In the situation they are in, with the person who has saints, I would rather be be bringer then be on the side of the person who has saints.

Thats if the person with Saints wep is stupid enough to cast it while opposing guild is around. They probably just going to gather outside battle area or different map, then come back.

And I don't know where you got the impression that people are 'flipping' out about saints weapon, lol. I was just stating an observation. Like I really care about the outcome of this G v G, besides giving me a little entertainment on the side.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast