Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: FA IC1 Question

FA IC1 Question

hey im lvl 170
    i got full 7%mamp tera set+9 except helm is stit +9 40%cdi

i cant wear any forcy gears. i will have to take some int points away and add them to dex and str to wear forcy. (which i think is a bad idea, cus i will get less m attack)

i have like 760 def
    and i can only get up to maga. he keeps 1 hitting me and eventually i give up

so what will i have to do to solo ic1?

Banned
    if you have over 4k hp, you won't get 1 shot, because he'll only spike for about 3k-3.5k. Best thing you can do is keep an eye on hp and heal fast. keep your hp full all the time and you should be able to tank the spike.

in terms of gear improvement, just work on getting your hp as high as you can.
    hp rune
    higher+ gears
    higher+ vamp earrings
    higher+ eos

Wait for bm3 and fück that shît up

Banned
    w8 i'm lv 161 with titan (lol titan) set and i never get 1 hit, ~760def rofl=))

I have much much less defense than you, I use a combination of TG and OSM. I also don't have 170 rank ups and I've soloed ic1 before the hp update (when I had 3.2k hp). It seems to me that you are unable to get past the boss is because lack of damage.

Here is why, every time the boss gets "angry" (I forgot the exact message) his stats increases (first is the attack, 2nd one is defense.) So you need higher defense which is from bm2 to survive the spike + a hit from the boss (when his stats increases).

This is what you have to do, first to find out if you are able to 2 bar the boss. You have to begin the fight with bm2 and aos, and extend it when bm2's timer at 1 seconds left. If you are unable to finish the boss with a full bm2 + aura extension, you'll have to do something like bm2 + aos, then run away when bm2 have few seconds left, wait until bm2 cooled down then do bm2+aura and finish the boss. (3 bar) and if you can't do that, then you'd have to do something like bm2+ aura then bm2+aura again (4 bar).
    Last edited by WhatIsThisIdontEven; 02-08-2012 at 05:22 PM.