Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orca the Doom solo!!!

Shadow Titanium
    oh boy videos plawx!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Let me tell u, it requires a lot of defence. More than what any class has normally. Being an FS, ive solo'ed it, but only because of AoD. Boss still hits me for up to 1.5k in AoD + bm3 + aura. Ill see if I can get online after and make a vid.
    lol yesterday i saw this thread and gave it a try,i did it but had to use evasion pots x.x WIZ POWA XD

Shadow Titanium
    video/pix or didnt happen

i 1 combo manticore

I really enjoy playing FS even more with the new update. Theres just so many pro's to being FS XD.

Banned
    Infinite relog for Aod and Intu is op q.q

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Infinite relog for Aod and Intu is op q.q
    lol ya u got it. pretty much gotta use what your class is capable of, otherwise use evasion potions and hope you dont get hit twice in a row.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    I really enjoy playing FS even more with the new update. Theres just so many pro's to being FS XD.
    yeah,i was going to quit my fs until i heared about the bm3 so i said let's w8 and c what est gives us,and i found it damn gr8,so i sticked to it

Shadow Titanium
    again only thing i dont like bout bm3 is you cant vamp as like you could in bm2 other then that its all goods

RedOsmium
    blader vamp in bm2 is how I did it before we could relog and make it super easy. He hits through intuition A LOT!!! You just run back and do it again, his regen is slow and he doesn't have very much hp so it really isn't too bad as a blader.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oRagingx View Post
    i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol
    To be honest 4 manning him is hard without bm3. as you can see in Modems ss he hits 4k+ on 180's in bm3, and he'll probably admit, without intuition he'd have died multiple times before killing him. Thus him being very capable of killing everyone in the party. If you wanna prove your point, put your money where your mouth is, show a vid of you, and 4 random people doing ca6, because right now you just sound like some trash talking fodder.
    Last edited by KillerOnDeck; 04-22-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast