Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orca the Doom solo!!!

Osmium

Orca the Doom solo!!!

It's really OP..........how do i see videos on youtube that ppl solo orca of doom?

Wanted to kill orca of immortality with a 170 BL but didn't look at the time so he dissappeared and orca of doom appeared so the bl went in with bm2 and got 1shot with 4.5k hp then i went in to make aod then started to attack him but i hit him with 10~50 and he hits me with 1000 while i'm in aod (more than 3k def)

So how do u guys solo it i would apprciate if u guys make a video and post it here

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    It's really OP..........how do i see videos on youtube that ppl solo orca of doom?

Wanted to kill orca of immortality with a 170 BL but didn't look at the time so he dissappeared and orca of doom appeared so the bl went in with bm2 and got 1shot with 4.5k hp then i went in to make aod then started to attack him but i hit him with 10~50 and he hits me with 1000 while i'm in aod (more than 3k def)

So how do u guys solo it i would apprciate if u guys make a video and post it here
    well for onerca of doom can never ever be solo'd. i did the dungeon with 4 people all 180 and you need 1 FA to heal yuh or you can 3 man it.nothing special drops from it just amp osm or TG sem bod4 rw3 eof7 eos6 osm random craft.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    wth u must Fail really bad brah 4 180s?wth FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by oRagingx View Post
    wth u must Fail really bad brah 4 180s?wth FAIL

i'd like to see you solo it...on my friend's BL i was hitting orca 1.1k in retarget. get got hit 2.5k...i'd like to see you do that. troll much?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    no need to troll stating facts

no need to troll stating facts
    More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.
    pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking

pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking
    If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

"Find out who I am b4 speaking" <- right back at ya
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 02-09-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

"Find out who I am b4 speaking" <- right back at ya
    Jesus Christ. I lol'd hard
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

There's a couple of ways I can think of how they solo the boss and one is that they get lucky and the boss doesn't go enraged which is like a battle mode to the bosses that shoots up their defense and they can one hit you, the other way is maybe the people your watching on youtube are playing on a private server.

Last, sometimes it's just possible.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast