Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orca the Doom solo!!!

Just a thought, I think defense-wise perhaps flee rate pots and flee rate gear help with soloing this as well, so you can heal back from a 2.5k hit in time. Offensive-wise it would require multiple BM2s - perhaps dc-ing on purpose, dancing, then going back inside?

Oh, and the Holy Waters of Vitality potions that're in cash shop.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 02-09-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

"Find out who I am b4 speaking" <- right back at ya
    oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

Just a thought, I think defense-wise perhaps flee rate pots and flee rate gear help with soloing this as well, so you can heal back from a 2.5k hit in time. Offensive-wise it would require multiple BM2s - perhaps dc-ing on purpose, dancing, then going back inside?

Oh, and the Holy Waters of Vitality potions that're in cash shop.
    flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall
    Last edited by oRagingx; 02-10-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oRagingx View Post
    oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall
    Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
    I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
    I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.
    if you had anything better to do you wouldnt bother to reply.once again your logic failed to amaze me,you say things things to sound intelectual but yet use them in the wrong context.so your saying people trash talk because of lack of thought or by choice?

if you knew what you were talking about i wouldnt be here learn2play and maybe just maybe next time you would take dmg+hpsteal into consideration instead of flee rate holy waters and def gear

brb lol'ing

Back on topic, I don't know if you can steal enough HP from orca if its defense is ~2300 (from LastHour's damage calculator) alone to counter the damage you take. Sure, every little bit can help. But that's why I think flee rate might be a better defense overall to keep you alive. That, and the cash shop pots (though expensive option).

Its true high damage is important and very much needed, but it alone probably wont save you against 2.5k hits, unless you're a GM. You'll probably die before you get too far, if even an FS in AOD is barely holding on. If you die, you'll have to walk back from entrance anyways => time wasted before time runs out.

Orca doesn't swing very fast, it just hits hard. Hence, the flee rate suggestion to keep you alive, with the relog-> dance->re-enter trick for constant Bm2 if you really are soloing.

If you don't think so, then show me a successful Orca the Doom solo attempt on a non-private server, using other methods.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 02-10-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Back on topic, I don't know if you can steal enough HP from orca if its defense is ~2300 (from LastHour's damage calculator) alone to counter the damage you take. Sure, every little bit can help. But that's why I think flee rate might be a better defense overall to keep you alive. That, and the cash shop pots (though expensive option).

Its true high damage is important and very much needed, but it alone probably wont save you against 2.5k hits, unless you're a GM. You'll probably die before you get too far, if even an FS in AOD is barely holding on. If you die, you'll have to walk back from entrance anyways => time wasted before time runs out.

Orca doesn't swing very fast, it just hits hard. Hence, the flee rate suggestion to keep you alive, with the relog-> dance->re-enter trick for constant Bm2 if you really are soloing.

If you don't think so, then show me a successful Orca the Doom solo attempt on a non-private server, using other methods.
    i have seen bladers use intuition and still take considerable damage even tho there flee rate is over 90% in that state so you expect 2% flee rate to save you and IF you get lucky your dmg wont be as good because you gave up dmg for 2% flee rate thus i see why you spoke of relogging dancing bm2 and then back in and so forth..that will make up for the low dmg and relogging also making up for time spent.

tho their are easier ways i see your follow through

Osmium
    Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)
    i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Let me tell u, it requires a lot of defence. More than what any class has normally. Being an FS, ive solo'ed it, but only because of AoD. Boss still hits me for up to 1.5k in AoD + bm3 + aura. Ill see if I can get online after and make a vid.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast