Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiii this is ET!

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    Good that you stopped playing cabal cuz right now a number of people could own you, you are no longer as hardcore as you think you are.
    Sorry sir. I went on Cabal regularly and only person can beat me is my own guildie. I am still the only FA with full forcium amp.

If you talking about BL, WA after 4 rings update, I will laugh. Get me some FA example please. Thank you XD

or... I am being serious to a troll...?
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Sorry sir. I went on Cabal regularly and only person can beat me is my own guildie. I am still the only FA with full forcium amp.

If you talking about BL, WA after 4 rings update, I will laugh. Get me some FA example please. Thank you XD

or... I am being serious to a troll...?
    I am a FA, and you are not the ONLY FA with full forcium amp, and I can tell you 2 FAs can roll you with ease right now. maybe you should go plus up your gears before you start talking real big here.

I don't get why you advertise aion on cabal forum. You obviously only here to start drama, and need to talk about your brilliant past in cabal, you think you are still as godly as you think? time changed man, don't do that "Hiiii it's ET" thing anymore, even your own guildies can tell you you are not the best FA anymore
    Last edited by ForumFiery; 04-11-2010 at 06:38 PM.

I am a FA, and you are not the ONLY FA with full forcium amp, and I can tell you 2 FAs can roll you with ease right now. maybe you should go plus up your gears before you start talking real big here.

I don't get why you advertise aion on cabal forum. You obviously only here to start drama, and need to talk about your brilliant past in cabal, you think you are still as godly as you think? time changed man, don't do that "Hiiii it's ET" thing anymore, even your own guildies can tell you you are not the best FA anymore
    Give me the name, please.

I don't know why you felt that I am talking big. I only stats the things I know and what I can achieve, maybe it's cause you are too small so you felt that way. I don't know and probably will never know

Don't just talk. Please give me the name of the FAs. Thanks.
    Last edited by EterNity; 04-11-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Starfish Attack!!

Give me the name, please.

I don't know why you felt that I am talking big. I only stats the things I know and what I can achieve, maybe it's cause you are too small so you felt that way. I don't know and probably will never know

Don't just talk. Please give me the name of the FAs. Thanks.
    Excision and FierySagittarius are both better than you.

Excision and FierySagittarius are both better than you.
    Wow, really. I just beat FierySagittarius last week when I logged in channel one to check my broker.

Excision does not have full forcium amp don't get my wrong.

Thank you for your feedbacks
    Starfish Attack!!

Wow, really. I just beat FierySagittarius last week when I logged in channel one to check my broker.

Excision does not have full forcium amp don't get my wrong.

Thank you for your feedbacks
    you probably beat fierysagittarius because he has a bad computer, not to remind you that he is not 170. and, excision does have FULL forcium amp, and they are all+7

you probably beat fierysagittarius because he has a bad computer, not to remind you that he is not 170. and, excision does have FULL forcium amp, and they are all+7
    We are in channel one so please don't use that excuse. I will try next time if I met that scammer pimp in Cabal, hehe.

Maybe you can remind me next time I logged in
    Starfish Attack!!

We are in channel one so please don't use that excuse. I will try next time if I met that scammer pimp in Cabal, hehe.

Maybe you can remind me next time I logged in
    believe what you want if you can't handle the truth after you have asked for it. post your stats from character manu in a screen shot if want to prove yourself. WITHOUT borrowed geared from your guildies please

believe what you want if you can't handle the truth after you have asked for it. post your stats from character manu in a screen shot if want to prove yourself. WITHOUT borrowed geared from your guildies please
    LOL borrowed gear where did you get it from...

so yeah another troll on forum
    Starfish Attack!!

Shadow Titanium
    So...Who else wants to see ET vs. Pimp?
    Last edited by ACE; 04-13-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast