Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hiii this is ET!

woah 8b is alot!!!
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    Tell me who is starting drama when you are the one that's not even playing and keep posting on cabal forums. you need to learn what a troll is.
    Tell me who had not yet posted anything useful for other players other than QQing on forum cause you can't beat me

Do a search on your posts and my posts then tell me who is the troll here. Thank you.

I had gotten a lot of good feedbacks for the guides I made and as long as people like it I will keep them posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Hey, you're the FA that spent 8B on his suit right?! AUTOGRAPH PLOX
    DAM Matri, you have to give me some updates for this yo!
    Last edited by EterNity; 04-25-2010 at 08:55 AM.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

I can pay with your mom for something I need matri, is it any of your business? still mad I roll you none stop in war? If you got anything on me, report me. talking on forum doesn't really help. I can pay 100b if I want, so yea, shut the hell out or take out proof

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    /rage

NERD RAGE

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    /rage
    don't mind him man, he is the laughing stock of cabal. you got to admit that he flames everyone who got gears that's out of his reach, first xKenji because monkey is nothing compare to him, then he tries to flame me because he drops like a fly before me in war.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    NERD RAGE

don't mind him man, he is the laughing stock of cabal. you got to admit that he flames everyone who got gears that's out of his reach, first xKenji because monkey is nothing compare to him, then he tries to flame me because he drops like a fly before me in war.
    he mad at me because i didnt sell my eos8 to his guild for 3b

lol man this was some waste of time xD... Everyone's so raged at ET, for all I know ET's one of the best FA's and most experienced players of their class O.O. I'm not ing up but I learned a lot about being fa from ET than I could ever from any other guides I saw lol. You people need to relax =/

Banned
    I can pay with your mom for something I need matri, is it any of your business? still mad I roll you none stop in war? If you got anything on me, report me. talking on forum doesn't really help. I can pay 100b if I want, so yea, shut the hell out or take out proof
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to decipher your message because it wasn't even in English. So yeah, 8B for a suit? Or was it 7B and $100 to have the guy transfer? I forgot the details, either way, I love how you seem to have an endless supply of ALZ. The only thing you can say is, "report me". Why bother? We already know where you got your ALZ. Doesn't it knowing you spent 8B on a suit just to have Pimp still be better than you?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to decipher your message because it wasn't even in English. So yeah, 8B for a suit? Or was it 7B and $100 to have the guy transfer? I forgot the details, either way, I love how you seem to have an endless supply of ALZ. The only thing you can say is, "report me". Why bother? We already know where you got your ALZ. Doesn't it knowing you spent 8B on a suit just to have Pimp still be better than you?
    don't start things monkey, or gm will just close this thread like he/she did to the one you started before

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

We expect more from this thread ^^
    Critical - BL (Just Returned/Retire Soon Again -.-)

Mission Statements
    Mission 1: To beat kawaii to become kawaii ^.^
    Mission 2: 1 shot Pluma or vice-versa @.@
    Mission 3: Dual Wielding Forcium Great Swords... -.-

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast